Homer

said we wouldnt miss a beat with Walton out.......this kid isnt as explosive as Walton but he runs smarter sets up his blocks and has vision.

He’s more explosive than walton and I’m a walton fan. It is what it is

He just knows how tgo run between the tackles and hes mad smart with setting defenders up who are tied up with a blocker, hes real smart

Advertisement
Makes you wonder what the coaches see in practice to trot Walton out there on one leg when you have this guy as his backup.

Advertisement
There was/is nobody on GT that can stop him. There is nobody on Cuse either that can stop him.

But given our lack of depth at RB and his extreme importance, take him off punt and kickoff coverage.

There was/is nobody on GT that can stop him. There is nobody on Cuse either that can stop him.

But given our lack of depth at RB and his extreme importance, take him off punt and kickoff coverage.
Ha. I actually watched him specifically on KO coverage because we really freakin' need him now.

That's one thing I really don't understand, why is our starting RB a starter on special teams? Especially since we have no one behind him.

Ha. I actually watched him specifically on KO coverage because we really freakin' need him now.

I don’t care if he is Vince Papale, take him off those coverages. Find someone else.

Advertisement

That's one thing I really don't understand, why is our starting RB a starter on special teams? Especially since we have no one behind him.

It would be one thing if he returned the kick/punt but to be on actual coverage is puzzling.

Advertisement
Back