Homer going pro

Advertisement
Homer is a great athlete. Very thankful for his contributions. Lingard, Davis and Burns have better vision. We'll be more than fine. Wish Homer nothing but the best. In the right scheme, he will do well.

Advertisement
At least he didn’t sign with @Peter Ariz and that deadbeat agency. Good luck to him even tho it probably wasn’t the smartest choice.

Disappointment.

I don't know what happen. He looked so fast, physical and explosive his sophomore year. This year dude was getting ran down with ease.

Deejay comin with plenty motivation for next year, he'll take the next step, Lingard will be back with a real opportunity with new OC, Davis comin off a strong season and from My school the Zuu so I KNOW he got that true dog in him, Burns is more of the pure Mack Truck with Ferrari engine no offense to Choc. We good at RB next year gentlemen.

Advertisement
Will be a pro-bowl special teams player .. but wont get drafted until the later rounds (which wouldn't change if he came back or not)

Hope its the right decision for him, good back, but late season ball security (Think it was 3 or 4 fumbles) is going to weigh on him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back