Homer going pro

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't want to rain on anybody's parade, but with the down swing in recruiting, new philosophy and coaches coming, it's going to be a few more tough years before we see if its the (new) coach, or institution, or combination.

Good move by Homer.

Im already on record saying that Im higher on Homer than the marketplace has been. That said, Im very curios as to how the NFL draft review committee graded Homer. Last I heard he wasn't telling anyone what they told him.

Advertisement
A backfield of Davis, Lingard, Burns, is not enough depth, so we are definitely taking a RB in this class, hope it Richards. Martin had to sit out a year.

Advertisement
he should be a mid round guy. Around the area Walton went. His special teams ability puts him there and Cane pedigree. Expect him to be solid at the combine as well.

Advertisement
I hope he makes some money and think its a good move for him. To much risk playing another year w this line. He was an excellent special teams player, but I think he could play on offense for a pro team. ****, the Patriots would know how to use him.

Good luck Travis

A backfield of Davis, Lingard, Burns, is not enough depth, so we are definitely taking a RB in this class, hope it Richards. Martin had to sit out a year.
you forgot Dallas. That's 4 and we can deal with 4. But I would love Richards either way.

Advertisement
Back