Homer and the Seahawks

Advertisement
Homer averaged 6.2 ypc, caught all 5 of his targets, and outplayed a HOF RB last night.

Don't know why that's being talked about so much less than his pass blocking. Pass blocking matters so very little compared to his running & receiving.

Advertisement

Cue the we don’t have talent narratives. Look funny in the light huh? Been saying a number of our players get under drafted. Homer and joe Jackson(who caused the cowboys to release a 2017 first round de from Michigan over him) are our recent examples from last years draft

Last edited:

Cue the we don’t have talent narratives. Look funny in the light huh? Been saying a number of our players get under drafted. Homer and joe Jackson(who caused the cowboys to release a 2017 first round de from Michigan over him) are our recent examples from last years draft

Has Joe Jack gotten much burn this year? I know Jerry was high on him in the pre-season but I don't follow the League much outside the Phins anymore.

Oh do shut up, Sybil.

Has Joe Jack gotten much burn this year? I know Jerry was high on him in the pre-season but I don't follow the League much outside the Phins anymore.
He was playing before the cowboys got Robert Quinn back, regardless he’s received praise from jerry Jones multiple times since he’s been there

Advertisement
Homer was a beast picking up blitzes last night. 49ers D was relentless and Travis was meeting them head on to buy Wilson an extra second or two. That alone will keep him on a 53 man roster long enough to get that 2nd contract.

I said his toughness and st’s play alone would keep him around the league for years

Should all the threads be bumped about how Homer lacks vision and just runs into the backs of lineman? Linguard and Deejay are better!

Dang it, beat me to it. I was thinking Simpsons, bar band at Moe's.
Who? Homer Travis? I mean, Travis Homer.

Loved him as a player...tough, played special teams, yet didn't have to probably as a starting RB. Never fumbled. Broke enough long ones to be a threat . Sad he didn't get his 1000 yard year because his team was soft and folded early.

But why does he have a first name where his last name would be and vicey-versa?

Like singer Randy Travis, Gen. Sam Travis, actress Nancy Travis....their names are all in the right place.

Homer? Like 1960's NYG outstanding WR Homer Jones.

Don't get it....

Homer averaged 6.2 ypc, caught all 5 of his targets, and outplayed a HOF RB last night.

Don't know why that's being talked about so much less than his pass blocking. Pass blocking matters so very little compared to his running & receiving.
Guy was an underrated runner at UM. Broke enough long ones. Team let him down in that bowl game when he shoulda had 1000 for the year...I think.

Advertisement

Absolutely. The real narrative is we have clueless coaching on offense last two years, at least.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back