Holy Shlt. Ho. Lee. Shlt. HOLY SHlT. He Really Said This

I'm glad you made a thread on this. I had pointed this out yesterday in the Recruiting Board and I was in shock he said that.

These guys are on drugs if they honestly think they made progress.

What progress have we made? I see regression and underperformance going by the record and talent this year.

Advertisement
Starts with leadership as Blake is on record saying "we are such an improved team and unfortunately it didn't show in the win column"

cloud.png

Clouds and stuff

Advertisement
Let's say I buy a Burger King franchise that is struggling. First order of business is to meet the manager. Manager proceeds to blame the customers for b****ing; to blame the customers for carrying agendas; to explain away objective proof of failure by claiming progress ("our associates have increased their contribution to the United Way campaign by 9%!!!").

I say to my now ex-manager, in the words of Jeff Foxworthy (and our fearless leader, Willie Herrera): here's your sign. Oh, and by the way, here's your cardboard box. Clean out your desk. GTFOH.

Hoping the new prez does the same.

Com-on man
We should know by now if the changes we can't see
Than I'm sure the progress we can't see
Just trust him
Bla bla bla

To the Op:

You want the toxicity level of the fans to increase?

We'll, first, you frequent this board, how as a practical matter is it going to increase?

Second, if you are not trolling, you sure pick a great time of year to try to make that happen.

Third, if you think increasing the level of toxicity of the fans (assuming that could be done) is going to have any affect on the BOT before the arrival of a new president you are naive. (You are apparently operating on the assumption the the BOT has not figured out what your toxicity will clarify. That's IMO is stupid.)

The defects in the coaching are fairly obvious. To operate as if the administration is unaware of them (but would be, if but only, if the toxicity level of fan would increase) is silly.

Though realed, the administration's administration of the football program over the past ten years or so IMO has been worse (if that can be imagined) than the coaching during the same period.

Increasing fan toxicity right before NSD, will have ZERO affect on Golden's tenure during the same period, ZERO.

What it may possibly do is reduce the quality of talent on the team and make the program's improvement even more difficult and distant.

(If honestly believe that an increase in toxicity before NSD is efficacious, appropriate or helpful or that interested recruits should be counseled to enroll at another university, that's your right.)

Understand, that many fans,myself included, have serious reservations concerning the coaching, scheme and game time adjustment issues.

The constant neativity, whining and thread jacking on this site is tiresome. An increase in the level toxicity (especially from some posters on this site) would be as hard to imagine as any benefit therefrom before NSD.

While possible, I don't believe a lame duck AD or the BOT will change the coaching staff until after a new president is selected. But most certainly not until after NSD.

Would it not be more effective, in light of you concerns, to map a strategy how best to impart your insights to the new incoming president?

Advertisement
To the Op:

We'll, first, you frequent this board, how as a practical matter is it going to increase?

Second, if you are not trolling, you sure pick a great time of year to try to make that happen.

Third, if you think increasing the level of toxicity of the fans (assuming that could be done) is going to have any affect on the BOT before the arrival of a new president you are naive. (You are apparently operating on the assumption the the BOT has not figured out what your toxicity will clarify. That's IMO is stupid.)

The defects in the coaching are fairly obvious. To operate as if the administration is unaware of them (but would be, if but only, if the toxicity level of fan would increase) is silly.

Though realed, the administration's administration of the football program over the past ten years or so IMO has been worse (if that can be imagined) than the coaching during the same period.

Increasing fan toxicity right before NSD, will have ZERO affect on Golden's tenure during the same period, ZERO.

What it may possibly do is reduce the quality of talent on the team and make the program's improvement even more difficult and distant.

(If honestly believe that an increase in toxicity before NSD is efficacious, appropriate or helpful or that interested recruits should be counseled to enroll at another university, that's your right.)

Understand, that many fans,myself included, have serious reservations concerning the coaching, scheme and game time adjustment issues.

The constant neativity, whining and thread jacking on this site is tiresome. An increase in the level toxicity (especially from some posters on this site) would be as hard to imagine as any benefit therefrom before NSD.

While possible, I don't believe a lame duck AD or the BOT will change the coaching staff until after a new president is selected. But most certainly not until after NSD.

Would it not be more effective, in light of you concerns, to map a strategy how best to impart your insights to the new incoming president?

Great post. Some idiots want to ruining the recruiting class...

To the Op:

Horrible post. It's not about this class, it's a bout the big picture, which is seeing these idiots play the fiddle and have week long man-on-man orgies while the program burns to the ground. You think we're the only ones that see it? Every coach and corch in the country feels pretty good about riding down to Dade and Broward counties and selling a better product than we have right now.

To the Op:

Great post. Some idiots want to ruin these kids' future draft stock.....

Advertisement
Moral victories and progress us stupid fans can't see. Imaginary progress. Clouds. Golden is a con artist on Shaprio's level, except Golden is swindling people legally.

Folden digging his bloated neuropathically numb diabeetus-addled heels in.

That fat disgusting blob is challenging UM fans to ratchet the heat up on him. He's the roided out Guido getting his *** kicked at the club who keeps spitting out teeth and leaking oil from every ******* in his fat face all the while yelping, "Is that all you got?".

He just did a two inch fat guy squat over the faces of the kunty UM fans who have called for a cease fire on him and reeled a 30 pound crud into your mouths.

Advertisement
Folden digging his bloated neuropathically numb diabeetus-addled heels in.

That fat disgusting blob is challenging UM fans to ratchet the heat up on him. He's the roided out Guido getting his *** kicked at the club who keeps spitting out teeth and leaking oil from every ******* in his fat face all the while yelping, "Is that all you got?".

He just did a two inch fat guy squat over the faces of the kunty UM fans who have called for a cease fire on him and reeled a 30 pound crud into your mouths.

little graphic but very much feels that way.

This is why just about every cane fan hates Golden these days.If he would just come out and say this past season was unacceptable and he's as upset about it as the fans and will do every thing in his power to improve the team going forward you could at least say well he sucks but at least he sees something is wrong and he's trying but he keeps treating the fan base like idiots and keeps talking crap about improvements and trending up.

To the Op:

Epic failure in interpreting FACTS

Fataweenie Alfredo's 6-7 record in year FOUR is ruining the recruiting class...

Advertisement
Back