Holy Shlt. Ho. Lee. Shlt. HOLY SHlT. He Really Said This

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
I thought this was a joke or someone edited it in there to be funny.

But Golden’s fully aware of it, telling Canesport that “everyone is too busy *****ing to accept the progress that has been made.”

And yet some fans are still supporting this guy. He is still collecting paychecks from the most worthless, inept, mom and pop styled BOT in all of collegiate sports.

I can't stop laughing at this bloated, delusional, fat piece of Jersey trash having the gall to even pause shoveling food into his repulsive face for a few seconds just to deliver this quote. I guess all the kicks he took to the head while holding down campers for Sandusky has finally caught up to him. This dude has a ***** loose.

- In 2010, his first season, Miami went 6-6 and 3-5 in conference that year.
- In 2014, his 4th season, Miami went 6-7 and 3-5 in conference that year.

Can someone tell me where the progress has been made? I mean, I know if you asked this baboon-****ed shlt receptacle he'd rattle off a bunch of non-football related "improvements" like a training table, or how we improved on 2nd down defense in humidity under 72% on days starting with 'T', but I'd really love to know.

How is losing 7 games in your 4th season with 8 NFL draft picks progress?
His job is to win football games. He is awful at that. In fact, his most recent year was just as bad as when he first got here.

But it's time to get real. This is a desperate time calling for immediate action.

[video=youtube;RVpykiQG3H0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVpykiQG3H0[/video]

I am calling for the toxicity level of the fans to increase.

They've changed the rules at an arena to protect a failed coach, blocked fans on Twitter, confiscated signs, and whined to reporters -- hardly the behavior of an administration that is "ignoring the noise." The athletic director, board of trustees, and head coach have spit in the faces of every true Hurricane in the country. They know nothing of the Orange Bowl. They don't know what it's like to watch a real Miami team make a monumental comeback. They know nothing of the pride you get looking out at your city while "In the Air Tonight" plays before a night game. They don't understand the passion and aggression of the South Florida athlete -- the drive to come from nothing. They don't get our way of life. They don't get the Miami Hurricanes.

They are outsiders, telling us that we need to watch them murder our program and shut up and like it. They're trying to erase everything that makes us who we are.

So we have no choice but to keep fighting. Do not let them take this U from us. This is what it means to be a Hurricane.

When you're down, and everyone and every force in the world is against you, you shrug it off and say "I ain't scared of you, bltch."

Let's get these mother fckers, man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
There's definitely been progress. We're gonna be back to being NFL U. Lots of draft picks on this roster.

There's definitely been progress. We're gonna be back to being NFL U. Lots of draft picks on this roster.

That's not saying much we led all schools in 2010. We had even more in 2011 but Al squandered the talent. We haven't seen any progress since he arrived. Well we have seen seen progress regarding the support from the admin. They love Al.

Advertisement
6-6 to 6-7

Progress

We need some memes going out like that Muslim Prez ones when he said you didn't build that

Hindenburg behind Golden . . . With his quote ... "Everyone's too busy *****ing to accept the progress that has been made."

Photos from the battle of the Somme . Golden surveying the dead..."Everyone's too busy *****ing to accept that the progress that has been made."

Advertisement
MorningOlympian_APR1912_Titanic.jpg

l.jpg

bay-of-pigs.jpg

424-Wrak.jpg

Yeah I'm not sure how anyone with any kind of commonsense could nod their head in agreement with "progress" being made! SMH

Ignore wins and losses. We got a training table now, new turf for the practice field, and I hear the guys have improved their dodgeball skills 10 fold. This program is in much better shape.

Advertisement
I have yet to see us make adjustments after halftime. I have yet to see us consistently beat teams we should be beating. I have yet to see us win the Coastal without the real winner having to forfeit it.

Losing season. Unacceptable for a coach to make a comment like that.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8yAR7prdeU[/video]

Call me when this guy beats a team he isn't suppose to beat. ****, call me when he beats a team he is​ suppose to beat.

Advertisement
Back