Entitled nonsense.Another Holly Rowe "controversy" last night?
![]()
Holly Rowe Faces Backlash Over Postgame Hug During Miami's Win Over Clemson
No. 4 Miami crushed Clemson 41-13 on October 3 at Memorial Stadium, going 5-0 and grabbing first place in the ACC with standout plays from quarterback Darian Mensah and running back Mark Fletcher Jr. A clip of wide receiver Malachi Toney hugging Swinney mid-interview drew sharp criticism online...x.com
@Paranos says, "Fight me"I’m so over this fat hog.
I think she is great.I watched this live and didn’t think anything of it. Let’s move on
ESPN needs to have Molly McGrath or Laura Rutledge on the lead games.She's annoying, at least find someone attractive to look at
If anything, the problem is with Dabo. He's dealt with media for years now and knows those guys were being interviewed, but decided he needed to get his hugs in anyway. Still, who cares other than the dweebs on X with an agenda?Kind of don’t see anything wrong with this