Holly crap Javion Cohen ALabama starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cohen if commits here wont be playing Center. If healthy you can likely pencil Jakai Clark there.
The problem is behind him isnt up to snuff imo.

But i wouldnt even want Cohen to play center...put him at RG and let him cook
RG looked like our best player after week 10. RT has an immediate need. You think Clarke should be starting still?

Advertisement
We should and will upgrade. That’s how you improve a roster and the culture. Compete or transfer out. Kids thinking / assuming their position is locked up has been one of the biggest culprits to the culture.
Thank you. I’m new to the board and didn’t want ruffle any feathers. Miami being Miami has never looked for pieces just to have depth. Player’s gonna play and if they can’t, thank you for being a CANE.

Lol, another “wave” that was just the tide coming in on Friday and going out on Sunday.
But then there’s this too…
C578FBE2-8573-495C-BD0C-F708561E0768.png

Soooo….

Advertisement
gaby said this dude was still taking visits in january but hopefully that was just a front

RG looked like our best player after week 10. RT has an immediate need. You think Clarke should be starting still?

I didn't think Cooper played well v Pitt. Could be the Pitt line is just that good. But I wouldn't mind at all a 3 man rotation at guard to rest those big bodies if Clark can hold up at Center. Clark's ceiling isn't the highest, but his floor is very high. He does what a C needs to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back