Holly crap Javion Cohen ALabama starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody explain to me why you are talking about center? Did I miss something where Jakai isn't coming back next year? I thought he played reasonably well at center this season.
Because we got our ******* doors blown off at home to MTSU.. EVERYONE gets the side eye unless you all american status.. Too many guys get passes for playing "reasonably well" meanwhile on gameday same fans are confused why we ******* suck

Advertisement
OT - Nelson, McCoy, Mauigoa, Okunlola
OG - Rivers, Cooper, Mauigoa, Cohen
OC - Clark, Cohen

Not a depth chart, but who I think are the most viable options on our current depth chart (if Cohen signs)
Cohen could be RG or C IMO

Others are not great options - Too small, slow or weak.
Kinsler, Tripp and Tinilau need some development

OT - Nelson, McCoy, Mauigoa, Okunlola
OG - Rivers, Cooper, Mauigoa, Cohen
OC - Clark, Cohen

Not a depth chart, but who I think are the most viable options on our current depth chart (if Cohen signs)
Cohen could be RG or C IMO

Others are not great options - Too small, slow or weak.
Kinsler, Tripp and Tinilau need some development
No chance Cohen comes here to play center haha

Advertisement
A nice rotation of Samson, Francis, Zion if he comes back, Cohen if he commits, Rivers, Clark, Cooper, possibly McCoy.

Can somebody explain to me why you are talking about center? Did I miss something where Jakai isn't coming back next year? I thought he played reasonably well at center this season.

Jakai was by no means our worst OL, but he lacks strength and struggles at the point of attack. Lots of film of him getting walked back into our QB over the last two seasons.

Cooper and Rivers can play OG (and maybe Rivers can play OC), so if we add Cohen at OC (or put him at OG and Rivers at OC) the interior OL gets a lot stronger in one off-season and may actually be capable of generating some push in the run game.

Advertisement
Keep piling the trenches. I’d take a class of 25 O & D linemen if you’d let me.

Zion holds down one tackle spot, the two freshman can rotate at the other, Clark , rivers, and cohen hold down the middle

Very solid line

Not a fan of true freshmen anchoring the tackle spots. Let them cut their teeth inside the first year. I'd love to see a lineup of Zion, Samson/Cooper, Rivers, Mauigoa/Cooper, Cohen.

Advertisement
Jakai was by no means our worst OL, but he lacks strength and struggles at the point of attack. Lots of film of him getting walked back into our QB over the last two seasons.

Cooper and Rivers can play OG (and maybe Rivers can play OC), so if we add Cohen at OC (or put him at OG and Rivers at OC) the interior OL gets a lot stronger in one off-season and may actually be capable of generating some push in the run game.
Not against un upgrade at all but to be fair, I think Clark was playing most of the year with a bad wheel. His ankle was pretty banged up and there were multiple games it got re-injured and had him limping off the field.

Advertisement

law and order crazy shit GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back