Holloman

Not holding out hope on this kid. He could have visited anytime during Summer or at Paradise camp but didn't. He will probably come for an official because it won't be on his dime for a free trip type of situation.

This is how the chess game works sometimes. You don't find it coincidental that withing 24hrs of Jeudy basically confirming he's going to UA that we turn the heat up on Holloman...publicly....? Don't forget both the summer and paradise camp are unofficial visits so he has to pay his way and who knows what his family/financial situation is. Win on the field, secure an official visit, close.

No I don't find it coincidental that we are starting to recruit Holloman harder. Staff is doing their job of kicking the tires after most likely missing on Jeudy. However, kids from OOS usually visit the school they want to go to multiple times. This kid visited schools in the SEC multiple times and it didn't seem to be a financial burden. Moreover, Its not like the kid couldn't have tagged along with DeeJay and family the many times they have been on campus. I just haven't seen anything to tell me that he is all that interested in coming to UM.
Strong points you made there, pimp.

But I got 2 words for you: Canes Lock!

Advertisement
Not holding out hope on this kid. He could have visited anytime during Summer or at Paradise camp but didn't. He will probably come for an official because it won't be on his dime for a free trip type of situation.

This is how the chess game works sometimes. You don't find it coincidental that withing 24hrs of Jeudy basically confirming he's going to UA that we turn the heat up on Holloman...publicly....? Don't forget both the summer and paradise camp are unofficial visits so he has to pay his way and who knows what his family/financial situation is. Win on the field, secure an official visit, close.

No I don't find it coincidental that we are starting to recruit Holloman harder. Staff is doing their job of kicking the tires after most likely missing on Jeudy. However, kids from OOS usually visit the school they want to go to multiple times. This kid visited schools in the SEC multiple times and it didn't seem to be a financial burden. Moreover, Its not like the kid couldn't have tagged along with DeeJay and family the many times they have been on campus. I just haven't seen anything to tell me that he is all that interested in coming to UM.

He hasn't even had an offer for a month and you're writing him off because he visited schools that offered him before us? There's hundreds of kids every year that sign with schools the never dreamed about signing with 1 year prior. Case in point, Hillery, Dykstra, Polendey....and i'm not even counting DJ Jonson.

We gotta fire up his would be position coach at Georgia's greatest hits. 10 Bubble screens a game to Coley and Waters. Half-back pass on first down in the snow. The Clemson game. The second half of the Nebraska game. He might give us a shot then.

**** you, I still have PTSD over that call .

Strong points you made there, pimp.

But I got 2 words for you: Canes Lock!

I hope you are right, my man.

Advertisement

He hasn't even had an offer for a month and you're writing him off because he visited schools that offered him before us? There's hundreds of kids every year that sign with schools the never dreamed about signing with 1 year prior. Case in point, Hillery, Dykstra, Polendey....and i'm not even counting DJ Jonson.

Why do you think this kid wasnt offered sooner? Richt has probably known about him and his recruitment for some time. So do you think its beacause they didn't know if he had the talent or they thought they had a better shot at other elite WR talent due to him not showing much interest? Regardless, I would like to know why he didnt show up for paradise camp. Im sure the staff pushed.

You're right things can change but so far he has shown me little to indicate they will.

Last edited:

Why do you think this kid wasnt offered sooner? Richt has probably known about him and his recruitment for some time. So do you think its beacause they know if he had the talent or they thought they had a better shot at other elite WR talent due to him not showing much interest? Regardless, I would like to know why he didnt show up for paradise camp. Im sure the staff pushed.

You're right things can change but so far he has shown me little to indicate they will.
We get it Pimp, you're defeated... Now let the rest of us get excited at the prospect of Deejay & Dugans in the coming months get this kid on board.

Last edited:

Maybe you missed one real important factor in all this so I'll repeat it for you. He was offered on July 2ND that was roughly a week before paradise & it's SINCE THEN that we turned the heat up on him. Translation last week or two. Only time deejay was on campus since then was for paradise (when we just started to look at him.) Far as why we just started to get on him, we'd have to be crazy to think they just saw him. It's simple in recruiting you have priorities & based on those priorities & the shot you feel you have with them you don't bring other kids into the picture until you get clarity. In my eyes that was when richt said jeudy seems like a long shot & he needed a fallback

Last edited:
Advertisement

Maybe you missed one real important factor in all this so I'll repeat it for you. He was offered on July 2ND that was roughly a week before paradise & it's SINCE THEN that we turned the heat up on him. Translation last week or two. Only time deejay was on campus since then was for paradise (when we just started to look at him.) Don't be so pessimistic.
All they know how to do around here. Lets look past all the positive things trending with us and holloman and focus solely on the negatives of his recruit from us.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Why do you think this kid wasnt offered sooner? Richt has probably known about him and his recruitment for some time. So do you think its beacause they didn't know if he had the talent or they thought they had a better shot at other elite WR talent due to him not showing much interest? Regardless, I would like to know why he didnt show up for paradise camp. Im sure the staff pushed.

He received the majority of his good offers in the last 5 months. He's just recently blew up while guys like Jeudy and Grimes have been on the scene since their sophmore season. His performance at the opening is what has solidified him.

Miami might have been a little late to the party to offer Jeremiah Holloman, but just because the Hurricanes weren't one of the first schools to offer the Covington (Ga.) Newton wide receiver doesn't mean that he isn't planning to give them a look.

Holloman told InsideTheU on Wednesday that he plans to take a visit to Miami at some point during the recruiting process. The news comes a day after Holloman spoke with Mark Richt.

While Holloman, who was at one time committed to Michigan, is pegged by many on the 247Sports Crystal Ball to pick Georgia, the interest in the Hurricanes appears to be legit. When Miami offered Holloman back on July 2, he told InsideTheU right away that he already liked Miami because of his good friend, Deejay Dallas, who had been selling the Hurricanes for the past few months.

Now Richt & Co. appear to be making a move up the board.

"They [have] made a significant jump," Holloman said when asked where Miami stands.

Holloman (6-2, 185) is also considering Tennessee, LSU, Mississippi State, Notre Dame, Auburn and others. He's ranked by 247Sports as the nation's No. 11 wide receiver and No. 69 overall recruit. Miami currently as three wide receivers committed to the class, but is looking to add a top-end talent. Holloman fits the bill

All hail Deejay Dallas! Sell the program, win atleast 10 games and the bowl and we should have an excellent shot at landing this kid and many more

Miami might have been a little late to the party to offer Jeremiah Holloman, but just because the Hurricanes weren't one of the first schools to offer the Covington (Ga.) Newton wide receiver doesn't mean that he isn't planning to give them a look.

Holloman told InsideTheU on Wednesday that he plans to take a visit to Miami at some point during the recruiting process. The news comes a day after Holloman spoke with Mark Richt.

While Holloman, who was at one time committed to Michigan, is pegged by many on the 247Sports Crystal Ball to pick Georgia, the interest in the Hurricanes appears to be legit. When Miami offered Holloman back on July 2, he told InsideTheU right away that he already liked Miami because of his good friend, Deejay Dallas, who had been selling the Hurricanes for the past few months.

Now Richt & Co. appear to be making a move up the board.

"They [have] made a significant jump," Holloman said when asked where Miami stands.

Holloman (6-2, 185) is also considering Tennessee, LSU, Mississippi State, Notre Dame, Auburn and others. He's ranked by 247Sports as the nation's No. 11 wide receiver and No. 69 overall recruit. Miami currently as three wide receivers committed to the class, but is looking to add a top-end talent. Holloman fits the bill

All hail Deejay Dallas! Sell the program, win atleast 10 games and the bowl and we should have an excellent shot at landing this kid and many more

Sounds like a plan. I think there are going to be some surprises that may come out of no where, you just never know.

Unfortunately, the golden egg was rotten and stench filled. The program is now going in the right direction, winning on the field is critical to expediting and succeeding with the process.

Realistic or unrealistic expectations that fans have, it feels good to me that young men like Deejay, along with the staff, Richt and support from the U is creating momentum and gives real optimism.

Great to be a Miami Hurricane!!

Advertisement
So you dont think Holloman knows were just jumpimg on his dyck because Jeudy kicked us to the curb?

Just get Mike Harley and calli t a day

Advertisement
Back