Holloman

Advertisement
-Holloman planning to visit Miami
-Also interested in other schools

Miami might have been a little late to the party to offer Jeremiah Holloman, but just because the Hurricanes weren't one of the first schools to offer the Covington (Ga.) Newton wide receiver doesn't mean that he isn't planning to give them a look.

Holloman told InsideTheU on Wednesday that he plans to take a visit to Miami at some point during the recruiting process. The news comes a day after Holloman spoke with Mark Richt.

While Holloman, who was at one time committed to Michigan, is pegged by many on the 247Sports Crystal Ball to pick Georgia, the interest in the Hurricanes appears to be legit. When Miami offered Holloman back on July 2, he told InsideTheU right away that he already liked Miami because of his good friend, Deejay Dallas, who had been selling the Hurricanes for the past few months.

Now Richt & Co. appear to be making a move up the board.

"They [have] made a significant jump," Holloman said when asked where Miami stands.

Holloman (6-2, 185) is also considering Tennessee, LSU, Mississippi State, Notre Dame, Auburn and others. He's ranked by 247Sports as the nation's No. 11 wide receiver and No. 69 overall recruit. Miami currently as three wide receivers committed to the class, but is looking to add a top-end talent. Holloman fits the bill

Not holding out hope on this kid. He could have visited anytime during Summer or at Paradise camp but didn't. He will probably come for an official because it won't be on his dime for a free trip type of situation.

Advertisement
Not holding out hope on this kid. He could have visited anytime during Summer or at Paradise camp but didn't. He will probably come for an official because it won't be on his dime for a free trip type of situation.

We gotta fire up his would be position coach at Georgia's greatest hits. 10 Bubble screens a game to Coley and Waters. Half-back pass on first down in the snow. The Clemson game. The second half of the Nebraska game. He might give us a shot then.

I'd offer Harley NOW and then put the full court press on Harley, Holloman, and Smith. If they all want in than you take them and worry about it later.

Advertisement

This is how the chess game works sometimes. You don't find it coincidental that withing 24hrs of Jeudy basically confirming he's going to UA that we turn the heat up on Holloman...publicly....? Don't forget both the summer and paradise camp are unofficial visits so he has to pay his way and who knows what his family/financial situation is. Win on the field, secure an official visit, close.

This is how the chess game works sometimes. You don't find it coincidental that withing 24hrs of Jeudy basically confirming he's going to UA that we turn the heat up on Holloman...publicly....? Don't forget both the summer and paradise camp are unofficial visits so he has to pay his way and who knows what his family/financial situation is. Win on the field, secure an official visit, close.

No I don't find it coincidental that we are starting to recruit Holloman harder. Staff is doing their job of kicking the tires after most likely missing on Jeudy. However, kids from OOS usually visit the school they want to go to multiple times. This kid visited schools in the SEC multiple times and it didn't seem to be a financial burden. Moreover, Its not like the kid couldn't have tagged along with DeeJay and family the many times they have been on campus. I just haven't seen anything to tell me that he is all that interested in coming to UM.

Last edited:
Kid is from a great family, and he looks like he will be a player. I hope we land him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think this kid has the potential to be better then Smith and Jeudy, just my opinion. That size and speed combination can't be taught

Advertisement
Back