Hold up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canesbball

Bran
Unless I'm blind...did the Cobbler Ridge Laz thread get deleted?

CIS can't seriously be going out of their way to protect this guy can they...

D, you're better than this mane!

Advertisement
Lulz.

Stay tuned.
Unless I'm blind...did the Cobbler Ridge Laz thread get deleted?

CIS can't seriously be going out of their way to protect this guy can they...

D, you're better than this mane!

Advertisement
**** #CanesFam

**** every last one of those pieces of ****

It was a ****-stirring thread. Htown posted in the WEZ "I'm going to go stir up some **** on CIS" and posted that thread. I'm tired of ****-stirring.

That's the explanation.

I'm late to the party apparently - why the hate for CutlerRidgeLaz? I've never met the guy -- only seen his tweets lol.

Advertisement
I'm late to the party apparently - why the hate for CutlerRidgeLaz? I've never met the guy -- only seen his tweets lol.

He thinks he's the Emperor of Canes fans...and his wife is hideous

As I said earlier that he doesn't bother me and you said I have issues?

People call me names or neg me on here. I don't give a sh*t because it's just words. Don't let people get under your skin especially if it's someone who doesn't affect your daily life.

He affects my daily life because he calls into every radio show with his CanesFam homer **** stupidity. All he cares about is tailgating and being the center of attention. He can rot in ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He affects my daily life because he calls into every radio show with his CanesFam homer **** stupidity. All he cares about is tailgating and being the center of attention. He can rot in ****.

Shouldn't let people affect you like it's not healthy my man

LOL, If you feel like that about a 'fan' then how do you do feel about the players and coaches?

someone tell cutler ridge fatz to meet me somewhere

Why would he want to meet you somewhere, does he have an issue with you or vice versa.. If you have a problem with him.. You know where he is. He tells you exactly where he is before each game.

Seems to me we have a certain portion of our fanbase that cares more about the caricature they have created of themselves as "super fans" than they actually do about the team. It's all about look at me i'm a superfan I tailgate, i call in to shows, i take pictures everywhere. It's like the chick on facebook that constantly posts pictures of wtf she is eating for dinner and what her boyfriend does for her, its ******* annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back