Hold On! Don't Get So Excited About The Offense Yet.

btcane

Sophomore
Hold your fappin' until we get a commitment from Collins or another quality big back to compliment Duke. Those are big shoes #5 left outside his locker. Don't underestimate it.

Can Dillard, Clements or Crawford fill 'em? Gotta wait & see. Maybe D. Williams or Green, if not Collins, but the offense is still a work in process!

But I still think it's gonna be a nice piece when finished.

I'm not DBC, but I still see 375 + yards per game, with 37+ PPG average.

Advertisement
Hold your fappin' until we get a commitment from Collins or another quality big back to compliment Duke. Those are big shoes #5 left outside his locker. Don't underestimate it.

Can Dillard, Clements or Crawford fill 'em? Gotta wait & see. Maybe D. Williams or Green, if not Collins, but the offense is still a work in process!

Kill Me.jpg

Doesn't have to be a big back. I will never understand this fixation. It just needs to be another good back. And the guy is probably on the roster already.

I really hope Scott is able to get over whatever his issues were last season and jump back in the rotation.

Doesn't have to be a big back. I will never understand this fixation. It just needs to be another good back. And the guy is probably on the roster already.

If Clements comes back healthy he should step in. I liked what I saw from Crawford in the wildcat as well. With that said Collins is another game changer.

Advertisement

View attachment 19935

lmfao

Woodley is one that I'm hoping we have a spot for this year. That dude is ALL CaNE. And he's a great compliment to Duke's style

Really don't understand this at all. You need complements in terms of styles in only certain aspects: like one needs to be a short yardage converter. Size isn't necessarily the solution in short yardage.

Advertisement

Really don't understand this at all. You need complements in terms of styles in only certain aspects: like one needs to be a short yardage converter. Size isn't necessarily the solution in short yardage.

Yup. Duke is our best short yardage back and was last year. Collins is a perfect compliment to him IMO but let's he serious, he's a perfect compliment to any team.

Collins is going to be a Cane anyways so no worries.

Only point I am trying to make is that good runners are good runners...the "Smash and Dash" thing is overrated and is only played up because it sounds good. You think UNC would have turned down Duke because they already had Gio? Or Clemson would have turned down Kenjon Barner when they had Spiller?

Only point I am trying to make is that good runners are good runners...the "Smash and Dash" thing is overrated and is only played up because it sounds good. You think UNC would have turned down Duke because they already had Gio? Or Clemson would have turned down Kenjon Barner when they had Spiller?

I was agreeing with you. I don't understand the concept that "complements" necessarily equal "big and small." I've long said that the best short yardage guys are simply those with the best combination of acceleration, instinct and pad level.

I was agreeing with you. I don't understand the concept that "complements" necessarily equal "big and small." I've long said that the best short yardage guys are simply those with the best combination of acceleration, instinct and pad level.

Just sign somebody good. I dont care if the kid is 5'2. We just dont have much Miami caliber talent behind Duke. Although, I will say I am a fan of Dallas Crawford.

Advertisement
Maybe Danny Dillard will shock the world and become a Brandon Jacobs type back for us.

1. Duke
2a. ?
2b. Clements
3. Dillard
4. Crawford
5. Hughes

**** what you heard we need Collins...

Advertisement
Rumor is Clements will not be on the team next year, so that makes it even more important we land a back.

Just sign somebody good. I dont care if the kid is 5'2. We just dont have much Miami caliber talent behind Duke. Although, I will say I am a fan of Dallas Crawford.

+1.

My favorite non starter, I want him to succeed so badly we haven't used him right yet and it's frustrating. Kid could be special, should be used in more of a dexter mcluster role like when he was at ole miss

View attachment 19935

****** dead.

@OP - this POS thread will not stop my fapping.

Advertisement
Back