Hoggins to USF

Advertisement
I'll be the first to own up here, obviously it's my fault and others like me, we were just too negative the last couple of months. Kudos to the staff for putting in such great effort though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still like Fenton & Lewis better and we got that Jackson kid

Fenton, Lewis, and Hoggins are all better than Jackson right now. Jackson, like all reaches that Golden takes, has great upside but until I see consistent development of said upside you take the playmakers that can contribute immediately and not the stretches like Jackson.

Fenton, Lewis, and Hoggins are all better than Jackson right now. Jackson, like all reaches that Golden takes, has great upside but until I see consistent development of said upside you take the playmakers that can contribute immediately and not the stretches like Jackson.

Ill take jackson over fenton and hoggins, but this staff whiffed on hoggins

Advertisement
Watch out for the cloudy pillar!

image.jpg

Fair enough. I respectfully disagree but to each their own. I prefer the aggression and ballhawk-ness of Fenton and Hoggins over Jackson's wide cover skills.

Small or not the kid can play. I'm not saying you want all your cbs at 5'7'' but 1 good one won't hurt.

Advertisement

Fair enough. I respectfully disagree but to each their own. I prefer the aggression and ballhawk-ness of Fenton and Hoggins over Jackson's wide cover skills.

Jackson just seems like Gunter, which is why Golden wants him. Honestly it doesn't even matter anyway, whoever we get at cb could be an all-american, but under Golden, he'll only play 1/3rd of all snaps, because no matter what they rotate every other series.

We have 5 corners and most teams have 10 according to Gorlden. We have a talented one in South Florida and we don't offer. LULZ #staphgonstaph

with this staff, give me the kid with worse measurables who can play over the kid that tests through the roof but can't play. I have zero faith that the staff can develop kids like Jackson into a stud

Advertisement
Back