HOF Game Cancelled

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big time mess up by HOF field staff. The turf is fine, They used the wrong type of paint for the 50 yard line and end zone logos. Totally unsafe to play on with the way the type of paint dried.

Advertisement
O$Uck grad Kasich is still throwing tantrums for winning his home state of SlOwhio and thus the RIGHT(in his twisted mind) to the National Republican nomination, so he made sure his crew did the paint job...The paint is the same type O$Uck sprays on any NCAA investigators before giving them a tour of the school's natorium.

Bunch of wussies in today's world. Can't play cause of slippery paint yet they played on ice back in the day

Advertisement
Bunch of wussies in today's world. Can't play cause of slippery paint yet they played on ice back in the day

People used to do a lot of dumb ****. The great thing about having a brain and being capable of critical thought is the ability to not remain doing the same dumb **** in perpetuity. "Risk millions of dollars via injury in a pre-preseason game I'm going to watch five minutes of, otherwise you're a *****."

I thought i would openthis thread and see some terrorist attack or warning or some ****......they talking bout paint?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back