Hodges suspended for spring game

Parrott is playing TE tomorrow.
you mad GIF

Advertisement
Like some have said: play him then run him while everyone else heads in. Nothing to gain with this suspension which tells me Hodges is not getting any burn here any time soon.

Oh no! Anyone but Larry Hodges! Man, I keep flashing back to those plays he made!

In other words my opinion does not come solely from the news. The news was basically what put it over the top for me. I had Hodges pegged as a portal possibility before the suspension because as I said when healthy we have many TEs who are seemingly ahead of him. Add to that the fact that we never hear anything about him getting better or impressing the coaches. I should have done a better job of articulating that. Clear?

Advertisement
Slow clap 👏 earned, post of the day so far , brought everything into prospective 🙌

GOCANES
So he was arrested and will not be charged as it sounds like his story of a borrowed car checks out. You can sleep well tonight knowing Larry didn't purposely sabotage our national title aspirations.

Wow our 3rd string TE gets arrested misses spring game, and its a headline on 247 sports....also sounds like charges will get dropped. Been so long without a Miami arrest for all the thugs we got, they couldn't wait to get that headline up.

WOW

Wow our 3rd string TE gets arrested misses spring game, and its a headline on 247 sports....also sounds like charges will get dropped. Been so long without a Miami arrest for all the thugs we got, they couldn't wait to get that headline up.

WOW
meanwhile, in Oklahoma, two starters - 5 star Trejan Bridges and RB Seth McGowan were arrested on charges of armed robbery, involving a decent amount of weed, and possible pistol-whipping of victim. There's a 911 call from victim already public. No charges filed yet in this case but both are suspended. NOT a word of this made it to the front page of 247 and it happened late Thursday night.... Bridges just back on the team from a lengthy suspension for failed drug tests, etc.

Advertisement
Whelp it was bound to happen... I’ve been **** impressed how we’ve stayed out of the news for this type of stuff

meanwhile, in Oklahoma, two starters - 5 star Trejan Bridges and RB Seth McGowan were arrested on charges of armed robbery, involving a decent amount of weed, and possible pistol-whipping of victim. There's a 911 call from victim already public. No charges filed yet in this case but both are suspended. NOT a word of this made it to the front page of 247 and it happened late Thursday night.... Bridges just back on the team from a lengthy suspension for failed drug tests, etc.

Portal possibilities?

Is what some porsters will ask...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hodges has been a Green Tree AA for a minute now. Hope he seizes his shot.

Our TE and DL groups are subpar compared to recent teams. Gonna be rough trying to make up for the lack of playmakers on both units.

Advertisement
Back