Hmmmmm.......any guesses?

That Twitter dude and everyone else in here talking shots are lame af.

Video with Garcia came out and the majority is like “don’t talk about, be about it.....show me, don’t tell me”. Now some jock sniffing dweeb tweets two guys are missing in most of the videos he has seen and you crumbsnatchers eat it up. He knew everyone was going to assume he is talking about Pope and Wiggins so why not just say who he is referring too if he is going to put some dumb **** like that out.

Who tf makes assumptions like that based off videos anyway. Haven’t seen any videos of DBs, OL, DL, and LBs working out. Guess they aren’t putting in work either.

:u5pyxda:

Advertisement
This has to be one of the most ridiculous threads in CIS..bruh what we doing?? Y’all given some credibility to a person on Twitter with no firsthand info..just to bring up the same oleeee ****.
For the record, I only believe a couple people on here when it comes to inside info. I never said I believe this Andrew twatwaffle. All I’m saying is it’s time for Pope and Wiggins to hit the portal. I want to see guys like Rambo, Harley, Smith, X, Redding, and the freshmen play this year.

For the record, I only believe a couple people on here when it comes to inside info. I never said I believe this Andrew twatwaffle. All I’m saying is it’s time for Pope and Wiggins to hit the portal. I want to see guys like Rambo, Harley, Smith, X, Redding, and the freshmen play this year.
Fwiw...neither are hitting the portal. We are in ******* June and y’all still hollering about the same ****...it’s understood both needed to be better. But ****. It’s time to let them boys be. That **** is over with. Pop cooney has no say in them still getting pt. Manny has clearly given the reins to Lashlee on the O. Likens has say to who he subs in and out. So when y’all see 6&8 on the field Vs Bama..it wasn’t political or favoritism...This is coming from the unofficial Spokesman for naps and noodles

Advertisement
Advertisement
The people practicing are “flying around” and the people not practicing are part of “Camp Coker”

Or is this not from 2009?

Advertisement
Back