Hmmmmm.......any guesses?

Advertisement
It's funny to me that some appear mad at the person for reporting it, if it's in fact factual, rather than the two not putting in the work.

You can bet your *** that if it was some completely positive **** you'd all be dancing for joy.

There will be zero dancing by the fan base for any positive news out of practice regarding 6 or 8.

Only dancing will occur in the end zone during a competitive, live game.

Assuming they didn't have critical drops before that play and we aren't down 3 scores when it happens.

Advertisement
I am fine with Wiggins as long as he is only running deep *** posts against FSU lol I feel like he has caught a bomb TD on the same route multiple times against them.
was coming to say this.

not looking it up, but 3/4 of his TD's are against FSPoo

RVA you outdid yourself. You are good at this.......
I might add mix in some orange and the Ibis would be complete.....
Big I bleeds orange too....
Trogs are trogs what can I say.....
Like this???

CB75A3B4-0677-4D8D-813F-A18FE03727D8.gif

Advertisement
That Twitter dude and everyone else in here talking shots are lame af.

Video with Garcia came out and the majority is like “don’t talk about, be about it.....show me, don’t tell me”. Now some jock sniffing dweeb tweets two guys are missing in most of the videos he has seen and you crumbsnatchers eat it up. He knew everyone was going to assume he is talking about Pope and Wiggins so why not just say who he is referring too if he is going to put some dumb **** like that out.

Who tf makes assumptions like that based off videos anyway. Haven’t seen any videos of DBs, OL, DL, and LBs working out. Guess they aren’t putting in work either.

That Twitter dude and everyone else in here talking shots are lame af.

Video with Garcia came out and the majority is like “don’t talk about, be about it.....show me, don’t tell me”. Now some jock sniffing dweeb tweets two guys are missing in most of the videos he has seen and you crumbsnatchers eat it up. He knew everyone was going to assume he is talking about Pope and Wiggins so why not just say who he is referring too if he is going to put some dumb **** like that out.

Who tf makes assumptions like that based off videos anyway. Haven’t seen any videos of DBs, OL, DL, and LBs working out. Guess they aren’t putting in work either.
I wish people would let these guys go in peace. They still signed here out of local high schools instead of elsewhere. Just let it work itself out and wish em well. Kicking our own kids looks bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish people would let these guys go in peace. They still signed here out of local high schools instead of elsewhere. Just let it work itself out and wish em well. Kicking our own kids looks bad.
Absolutely. If I was a top recruit and I ran across someone with a presence this guy has both locally and on social media stirring **** up for no reason, it would definitely catch my attention. Probably won’t turn me completely off, but would be a turn off nonetheless.

Kwame Brown is right. The go along get along gang applies to fans too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back