Hmmmmm.......any guesses?

Sassy Good Bye GIF

Advertisement
The tweet is dumb and this thread is dumb.
As frustrating it was to watch them play (we know who he's referring to), we can't make assumptions that they aren't working out because they aren't posting anything. IIRC, they were on social media last summer posting their workouts and what did that lead to this past season?

It's funny to me that some appear mad at the person for reporting it, if it's in fact factual, rather than the two not putting in the work.

You can bet your *** that if it was some completely positive **** you'd all be dancing for joy.

Advertisement
It's funny to me that some appear mad at the person for reporting it, if it's in fact factual, rather than the two not putting in the work.

You can bet your *** that if it was some completely positive **** you'd all be dancing for joy.
Its how he did it. He ain't a reporter, he is a coach, he said he sees "lots of videos" not that he is there reporting so wtf does "seeing lots of videos" even mean? Say for example its Rambo always there, maybe Rambo always posts and he follows Rambo on twitter and see videos of Rambo and notices two missing. If Pope and Wiggins were posting vids, they would still get crucified by the "show me on the field" "dont post" about it crowd.

Its how he did it. He ain't a reporter, he is a coach, he said he sees "lots of videos" not that he is there reporting so wtf does "seeing lots of videos" even mean? Say for example its Rambo always there, maybe Rambo always posts and he follows Rambo on twitter and see videos of Rambo and notices two missing. If Pope and Wiggins were posting vids, they would still get crucified by the "show me on the field" "dont post" about it crowd.

People make talking points about non-reporters all the time, so what's the point here? Same with the videos as their basis for opinions, we've got guys yapping about what they heard from their boy.

Fact is, if it was all positive, everyone would be about that and talk about it like it was gospel. A negative view on anything here is shouted down, like negative crap doesn't happen.

I've no clue what Pope or Wiggins is doing. I would hope they're serious about their studies or looking for places to get playing time. Last thing I want is for either of them to be two of our top three wide receivers. Should a miracle have occurred and they ball out, great.

It's like when certain news outlet reporters say things like "a lot of people are saying".

Advertisement
People make talking points about non-reporters all the time, so what's the point here? Same with the videos as their basis for opinions, we've got guys yapping about what they heard from their boy.

Fact is, if it was all positive, everyone would be about that and talk about it like it was gospel. A negative view on anything here is shouted down, like negative crap doesn't happen.

I've no clue what Pope or Wiggins is doing. I would hope they're serious about their studies or looking for places to get playing time. Last thing I want is for either of them to be two of our top three wide receivers. Should a miracle have occurred and they ball out, great.
That was why I put the second part of my point there. If Pope and Wiggins were regularly posting videos on jugs machines would that not be good news? I think so. Yet if they did, they would STILL get crucified, which is why its dumb. It is also dumb to just elude to two players missing. If you are trying to say something, say it, if these are the same videos we are all seeing, whats the point? It was solely tweeted to spur controversy and conjecture. I like all reports, good and bad, I don't like when things are sugar coated either way. So if it is 6 and 8 that are missing, why not just say that?

That’s what some of these trogs porsting here don’t get.

This Ferrelli character tweets out some very general, non-specific “red meat” information, “lots of videos”, no sources, nothing, to what end? I’ll tell you. To generate attention for himself at their expense.

Assuming it’s even true, because he could’ve seen just one video, from another player, and decided to embellish his little tweet.

Everybody gets the poor performance of the two implicated WR’s - in fact I think it’s likely with the combination of Rambo, Harley, and an up-and-comer we may not see them like last year.

So what is the point of more porsts beating this dead horse?

Advertisement
That’s what some of these trogs porsting here don’t get.

This Ferrelli character tweets out some very general, non-specific “red meat” information, “lots of videos”, no sources, nothing, to what end? I’ll tell you. To generate attention for himself at their expense.

Assuming it’s even true, because he could’ve seen just one video, from another player, and decided to embellish his little tweet.

Everybody gets the poor performance of the two implicated WR’s - in fact I think it’s likely with the combination of Rambo, Harley, and an up-and-comer we may not see them like last year.

So what is the point of more porsts beating this dead horse?
83A5CD5A-DE89-4080-9755-528A2FA73A6D.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back