Hmmmmm.......any guesses?

Advertisement
No. I want to see the troglodytes step over each other to see who can say the next most stupid uninformed thing. Let it die a natural death.
C2DA6DF5-54F1-4ABB-A50D-CC62CE71AC2C.gif

No. I want to see the troglodytes step over each other to see who can say the next most stupid uninformed thing. Let it die a natural death.

I'm on it!

It's all Donna Shalala's fault. Mike Leach would be undefeated as Miami's head coach. Dwayne Johnson for AD!

Fire all the professors and use the money to drop bags. Something something THE ADMINISTRATION!

Advertisement
Advertisement
cant tell me the coaching staff can’t have any other WRs ready to take anyone’s spot if their flat out not getting the job done

Last year should be the last time for awhile we have to see performances weekly like #8 had flat out embarrassing and even #6 most weeks.

Advertisement
Who is Andrew Ferelli? He’s really thirsty for likes going after that low hanging fruit. Is his next post going to be “ some certain linebackers might be headed to the transfer portal.”?
I might create a Twitter account and post “Miami is looking strong to grab some commitments”

Or, “FWIW, I heard Miami might land some commitments in the near future”

Then, throw in some 👀 and 😉 and see what happens lol

Advertisement
The hate for Pope and Wiggins is justified at this point but there is a plethora of videos showing them working on their craft off campus. It's mental for them...

Advertisement
Back