Hmmm?

Advertisement
I remember last year we were using GPS devices to monitor speed. It seems Diaz is interested in things that [provide data and advance our players via science. On a show on TV called "Black Files Declassified" they showed how we make our soldiers get better and be more dangerous. One item showed how neuroscience improved the moderators rifle accuracy in a short period of time (Like an hour or two). Quite a dramatic improvement. I wonder if any colleges are using this technology???

Neuroscience

Thoughts?
You lost at me “@fraggle”

The Canes Baseball team is adding more measuring and video recording equipment for hitters and pitchers in the new facility which are supposed to help like the new eye exercise seemed to help hitters last year.

Sport is definitely heading this way, to optimize the athlete. We are seeing it with gear, nutrition, training, and recovery. The neuroscience part is definitely included in the training. There's a great podcast with Neil deGrasse Tyson called Start Talk and he has a miniseries on sports talking about this kind of stuff from incorporating AI to altering genetics.

Star Talk Sports Edition

Advertisement
The Canes Baseball team is adding more measuring and video recording equipment for hitters and pitchers in the new facility which are supposed to help like the new eye exercise seemed to help hitters last year.
Finally. We were far behind.

I’m a competitive shooter in the Army and I have never heard about this. Adderall however...
The program is called Project Stargate and Dr. Amy Kruse was demonstrating in the Black Files program I watched. The CIA op that did the tv program went from off the target to bullseye after 4 hours of her program.

Here is information about Dr. Amy
neuroscience

The program is called Project Stargate and Dr. Amy Kruse was demonstrating in the Black Files program I watched. The CIA op that did the tv program went from off the target to bullseye after 4 hours of her program.

Here is information about Dr. Amy
neuroscience
I mean... who knows. I could get most people on this forum to hit a bullseye at 500 yards with 4 hours of training. The only real advantage would be better focus and improved eye sight.

Advertisement
Back