Hjalte froholdt

Froholdt is about as solid a lock to Arkansas as it gets...but anything can happen. Apparently, Fayetteville has a active Danish student population and the staff got Hjalte, his brother, and his parents connected with them. He's actively recruiting for the Hogs. I've got my fingers crossed that we keep him, but being in Florida for the next several months might be tempting.

Advertisement
The issue is Hjalte wants to get his brother exposure and a football scholarship, which Miami won't do package deal. Arkansas will work something out, especially considering out of state tuition is only $19k and he can room with his brother in a apartment. But hooking up his brother could be tricky for the $EC bagman to touch since now it involves the Feds an the F-1 Visa Program.

I was thinking if he got an offer from FIU or FAU then UM would have a chance, but his brother is a shorter less athletic wide bodied NT type an other than UM & FSU no other school in florida uses a 2 gap system.

Go Canes

You have a wild imagination... Wtf are u talking about ?

Advertisement
The issue is Hjalte wants to get his brother exposure and a football scholarship, which Miami won't do package deal. Arkansas will work something out, especially considering out of state tuition is only $19k and he can room with his brother in a apartment. But hooking up his brother could be tricky for the $EC bagman to touch since now it involves the Feds an the F-1 Visa Program.

I was thinking if he got an offer from FIU or FAU then UM would have a chance, but his brother is a shorter less athletic wide bodied NT type an other than UM & FSU no other school in florida uses a 2 gap system.

Go Canes

You have a wild imagination... Wtf are u talking about ?

He said as much in the interview I posted above when he talks about how he wants to play with hs brother.. Stop being an a-hole, go listen to the interview.

Go Canes

The Danish love sun laden and multicultural environments like Miami. Plus Miami is more recognizable and desirable location to Danes than Arkansas. Concern I have is how dedicated to a decision is their culture versus an American. Is their word their bond? We know certaily with 2 defensive commits and an OL commit on his team, they gonna be on him hard as ****.

So his brother didn't attend IMG with Hjalte. So I am thinking the brother will have to workout a separate way to get to play football in the US on scholarship, good luck to the young man in pursuing his dream.

But on a better note for Canes fans Scott Patchan and Hjalte are becoming fast friends, an I can't think of a better peer birdie to have in Hjalte's ear about UM.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does this kid have any interest at all in Miami? Or is this another paranos specialty?

WTF does that mean? I merely posted that Patchan's an this kid are becoming friends at school an that Patchan would probably try an recruit him to Miami considering our need for 3 Tech players that can also play 5 tech as well. That is all I said so save your bull crap sarcastic remarks for your Staten Island fairy ride gossip sessions with yourself. This thread is about an entirely hypothetical scenario and I merely posted additional information along with supporting evidence.

PS: I didn't mean to like your hot garbage post I clicked the button.

Those Danish highlights.....lulz.....lots of room for improvement by everyone on the field. Would love to see the game take off more in Europe for sure. I have a place in Spain where lots of Scandinavians and German tourist frequent. Danish sounds nothing like German. Saw these two chicks get in a heated argument at a bar and it was the weirdest sounding **** I have heard since Gag ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back