Hillery "keeping an open mind" and taking visits?

Advertisement
He's been saying this from he day he committed because his mom wants him closer to home. He actually committed against his mother's will.

SMH. What is going on with recruiting? This isnt like a guy coming from Temple and supposedly not knowing how big time recruiting works. Richt is getting PAID alot more, has more support and has a better program to sell than Golden. If you look at the kids who are committed and wavering alot of these kids have official to low level power 5 schools set up as well. Even that edwards kid legit has offers to places like louisville, syracuse, and west virginia. Wtf?

I think someone may have been right when they said alot of the recruiting success Richt had was because of the assistants who where hired at UGA.

He's not priority

Hopefully not. If a kids back up options and only other legit offers are from central michigan, and kentucky..... Thats pretty terrible. aI hope [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] was correct and this is just a filler class until next year.

Advertisement
He's been saying this from he day he committed because his mom wants him closer to home. He actually committed against his mother's will.

SMH. What is going on with recruiting? This isnt like a guy coming from Temple and supposedly not knowing how big time recruiting works. Richt is getting PAID alot more, has more support and has a better program to sell than Golden. If you look at the kids who are committed and wavering alot of these kids have official to low level power 5 schools set up as well. Even that edwards kid legit has offers to places like louisville, syracuse, and west virginia. Wtf?

I think someone may have been right when they said alot of the recruiting success Richt had was because of the assistants who where hired at UGA.

WWW you're on two boards saying the same thing. Relax

Advertisement
Don't get me wrong, i like a LOT of the guys we have committed right now, but it's quite obvious some things look "off" this cycle, with guys being dropped, others not being offered until really late, some very big misses, terrible WR recruiting when we have no depth, not getting kids we expected to be in on, etc.....now this. Regardless of what i think of this kid as a prospect, it's odd this late after he's been so solid throughout. I REALLY hope we have silents and close out strong b/c if not, the staff has left themselves open for criticism.

Oh.....and Kirby is cleaning up at UGA, so it does raise some eyebrows if nothing else. Another thing that was obvious, even mentioned during the UA Game, was how poor OL recruiting had been at UGA and that it was the first thing Kirby and staff worked on when they got there. Our Oline play this year was underwhelming and the recruiting continues to raise questions.

Don't get me wrong, i like a LOT of the guys we have committed right now, but it's quite obvious some things look "off" this cycle, with guys being dropped, others not being offered until really late, some very big misses, terrible WR recruiting when we have no depth, not getting kids we expected to be in on, etc.....now this. Regardless of what i think of this kid as a prospect, it's odd this late after he's been so solid throughout. I REALLY hope we have silents and close out strong b/c if not, the staff has left themselves open for criticism.

Oh.....and Kirby is cleaning up at UGA, so it does raise some eyebrows if nothing else. Another thing that was obvious, even mentioned during the UA Game, was how poor OL recruiting had been at UGA and that it was the first thing Kirby and staff worked on when they got there. Our Oline play this year was underwhelming and the recruiting continues to raise questions.

this

Advertisement
we aren't recruiting him.

there will be alot of surprise visitors over the next few weeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back