Hillery "keeping an open mind" and taking visits?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's been saying this from he day he committed because his mom wants him closer to home. He actually committed against his mother's will.

Georgia to Miami isn't exactly a cross country flight. He visited Kentucky and Central Michigan previously. Unless Georgia Tech is swooping in I don't how much closer he's gonna get.

Advertisement
His officials are to Kentucky and central Michigan lol :puzzled:

Was not impressed with him at paradise camp but our staff needs to secure their targets

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
He's been saying this from he day he committed because his mom wants him closer to home. He actually committed against his mother's will.

Interesting they accepted his commitment as its been mentioned Holloman tried to commit without his mother's consent and Richt didn't accept it. But then again I don't know anything going on the behind the scenes. Must be a case by case thing or something.

This kid is not good. Not surprised his officials are Kentucky and central Michigan

You've made this judgment off of Paradise Camp or have you watched him more since?

Both. It's not a wild accusation considering the other schools recruiting him

Its all or nothing...senior year�� - Zalontae Hillery highlights - Hudl

The other schools recruiting him are at a level where he wouldn't have to play right away. Specifically Central Michigan. I don't imagine they get alot of OL recruits that are plug and play type guys. No pressure if he isn't any good from the jump. He is a developmental player in a class that needs at least one more guy who could play next year if we needed him. I include George Brown along with Donaldson as the two who can play starting next season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I actually like Hilary as a developmental prospect.

Won't do anything until RS sophomore season.

He seems really athletic to me.

A recruit actually may want to take official visits to other schools.... Fold the program.

I know a D1 DE who played against him this year and he said he was just ok. He went on to say DeeJay was a baller.

Advertisement
Back