Highlights: Nesta Silvera continues dominant senior year

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Nesta Silvera cannot be blocked in his senior campaign.

[TWEET]904466047255891969[/TWEET]

Advertisement
I've never seen a DT who was as physically dominant in HS as Nesta is. As good as he looks on film, it's even more impressive live.

Love him shoving opponents on ground and beating double teams. Kids a Rabid Junkyard Dog!! Quicker than I thought too

Advertisement
Advertisement
When does he get his fifth star?

247's National Scouting Director got asked that and literally responded that Nesta is "too small to be a 5*". Meanwhile, 247 has Taron Vincent, who Nesta has 25 lbs on, as a 5*.

The rankings are a complete joke, and it ****es these recruiting services off that so many elite guys are choosing us.

So I don't care what he's ranked, we know how good Nesta is and he'll dominate here for the next 3-4 years

Advertisement
That rabid dog attitude is what you need from interior linemens. It sets the tone for your entire team when your interior guys are abrasive and vile and tough to play against.

The hope is that that nastiness follows him to the next level. Some guys kick other HS kids around but get a little less nasty and tough at the next level when facing other big aggressive athletic dudes.

One of the most important recruits in this class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extremely important.

If we can land big time DTs for the next year or 2, it'll create a Kul pipeline, of sorts. Develop, send to the league, and on to the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
That rabid dog attitude is what you need from interior linemens. It sets the tone for your entire team when your interior guys are abrasive and vile and tough to play against.

The hope is that that nastiness follows him to the next level. Some guys kick other HS kids around but get a little less nasty and tough at the next level when facing other big aggressive athletic dudes.
Yep. It's why you see so many busts at DT. Kids are monsters but they are lazy and just get by in high school with size. This kid has bad intentions.

Point taken. Somehow I'm not worried about Silvera. I think that nastiness is going to follow.

Advertisement
Back