Highlights: DT Dennis Briggs impresses in first two games

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
One of the top remaining players on Miami's board is DT Dennis Briggs, who has been very impressive in the first two games of his season.

[TWEET]902693062270386176[/TWEET]

Advertisement
**** I love his pursuit. Also how well he wraps up and finishes tackles. Really hoping we nab this big man. This also will assist in moar Gator tears...which is never a bad thing.

Preciate the highlights Pete.

I've been watching a ton of HS film of Miami targets over the last two weeks and wow did Briggs stand out.

I knew he was good but it seems like he's taken the next step. Really a must get in my eyes.

Silvera and Briggs.... like I said weeks ago that's all we need at dt this class. Elite dt combo I guess we can add 1 more but it's an excellent combo

Advertisement
I've been watching a ton of HS film of Miami targets over the last two weeks and wow did Briggs stand out.

I knew he was good but it seems like he's taken the next step. Really a must get in my eyes.

To quote papii: "we in da game"? with Briggs or nah?

Let the young man enjoy his recruiting process and when he is ready to announce he may be the cherry on top for the 2018 class.

Go Canes

Last edited:
I thought Briggs was all-in a couple months ago leading up to Paradise. Bummed he didn't commit to the Canes already. Hope he realizes that his future is brightest playing under Coach Kul next to Garvin, DJ, Ford and Silvera.

Advertisement
Wow - he looks very improved. We need him in the class. Getting Willis back with Silvera and Briggs would be huge.

**** old Gucci Mane Plain Jane instrumental, brings me all the way back. Dennis looks impressive!

[video=youtube;e7wJ2UWJw3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7wJ2UWJw3s[/video]

Advertisement
Like Pete said.....must get.

Him and Nesta along with Jon Ford gives us 3 very capable DTs for these 2 classes

Advertisement
he looks like he's trying to hurt someone and i love it

him and nasty nesta and them trenches looking mighty good

Advertisement
Back