Highlights: DT Dennis Briggs impresses in first two games

View as article
Advertisement
I've been watching a ton of HS film of Miami targets over the last two weeks and wow did Briggs stand out.

I knew he was good but it seems like he's taken the next step. Really a must get in my eyes.

How we looking for him?

Advertisement
Waiting this long to commit makes me pause and wonder if he's going somewhere else.

He will be a Cane in the end.

He is enjoying the recruiting process. An it brings extra attention to him, his high school teammates, and UM's Class because Briggs ratings will continue to rise the longer he is uncommitted to Miami.

Go Canes

The picture at DT is starting to come into better focus. A DT class of Briggs and Silvera would be great but I still like tge idea of adding a Juco as well. Adding a Juco like Teair Tart-Spencer would be an ideal scenario. That would set table nicely at DT for 2018 with a group of Bethel, Ford, Silvera, Briggs and Tart-Spencer.

This is assuming that both McIntosh and Norton leave for the NFL. I also would forget about Willis and have zero expectations about a possible return. If he comes back great and if not that's on him and his loss.

Last edited:
Forget about Teair Tart-Spencer he has been to two JUCO's and the ACC has a 3 consective semester same school matriculation rule for non qualifiers out of high school. He was at ASA and is now at EMCC (last chance U).

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Briggs, Trout & Silvera. That is all...

We have a legit chance with Trout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missouri defensive coordinator being fired helps Miami big time

Odom is the one calling the Defense, his former DC held the name only. He scape goated this guy.

Link to pre firing Article
BenFred's 5: Fire Mizzou defensive coordinator Cross? One problem | Ben Frederickson | stltoday.com

Trevor Trout is listing Mizzou as a hometown courtesy.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back