Highlights: Central RB Amari Daniels lives up to the hype

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Although he's a few recruiting classes away, Miami Central 2021 RB (Freshman) Amari Daniels has already lived up to the hype from his Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes optimist football days.

Check out what he has done in two games against more-than-solid opponents, Chaminade-Madonna and Dwyer. This is only on 8 carries this season.

[TWEET]902728867827372033[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is **** near the best running back in the country already... I say **** near cause zamir is the real deal too.

Advertisement
I can't imagine a better freshman RB. Might be the best RB in his class even if he moved up a year.

Very curious to see how he does in a couple weeks against Bishop Gorman. That will be a huge test for him and Central

Dude looks like a pre-pubescent Beast Mode. ***** gonna be wild to try to land him. Looks like a Sr in HS already

kid looks like a top 10 RB in this years class and he's a freshman....holy sh*t

Obviously a long way to go with his recruitment but what is the early talk. Big 3 in state battle? Grew up "loving" Bama like every other SoFl kid these days?

Cane Lock

If Pastor Richt will be recruiting this kid for 5 years
Just like Jacory Brooks from Booker T.

Unless some wild crazy **** happens at Miami. They are can locks. Miami is going to get to a point where 17-20 per recruiting class comes from the Tri-County.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is a phenom!

Anyone got details as to his measurables and actual age?

It doesn't matter too much bc he's a top prospect even if he doesn't grow anymore, but it's definitely nice if he's gonna keep growing rather than be like Sophomore year Yearby. As a HS sophomore yearby looked like the next great Miami RB, and he continued to be a great HS RB, he just never developed or grew much from them on

So let me get this straight:

18- Lingawd and Davis
19- Cain/Wright/McIntosh/Carter (some combo)
20- Cheney Jr
21- Daniels

Sweet baby Jesus...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back