High Schools With Most NFL Draft Picks

caneman73

Redshirt Freshman
The lack of recruiting success at Aquinas in the last 25 years has been a problem

20220726_134008.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just off the top of my head for guys we signed since Coker.

STA: Brandon Linder, Nick Linder, Tavares Gooden, keion Payne, Jermaine Barton, Phillip Dorset, Jelani Hamilton, Anthony Moten, Sam Bruce, Mike Harley

AH: Jared Wheeler, Walter Tucker, Oliver Vernon

NW: 2008 class, Sam Brooks, Ryan Mayes, Artie Burns, Mike Smith

Central: Yearby

IMG: Tyree, St Luis, Ryan Fine, Scott Patchan.

Norland: Duke, Flowers

3 First rounder in Dorset, Burns, and Flowers

We need to do a lot better. That list is pathetic

****... Over a third of the schools on this list are from Dade and Broward Counties alone. We need to reclaim the State of Miami!!

Advertisement
With transfer rules as lax as they are I'm not surprised that certain schools dominate. Those out of state schools I'd be interested to know how many were from their respective neighborhood or if they moved in like they do down here basically.

Truthfully, we've had our hands on several STA kids over the years, but somehow it didnt work out...

At the time, perhaps the lack of player development on the staff's part made the other STA kids go in another direction ??
Yeah the ones we get unlike OSU 🥴🙃

bad old days… I’m glad it’s finally over. Mario is owning not only the south, but whatever part of the state he desires. Crazy to think Randy wasn’t allowed on Central’s campus. We didn’t ever lose Booker T or MNW fwiw. If it wasn’t for kids wanting to be close to home, we might be sub 500 every year like fsu is now. It’s been a very long and dark road back. 🙌

Advertisement
bad old days… I’m glad it’s finally over. Mario is owning not only the south, but whatever part of the state he desires. Crazy to think Randy wasn’t allowed on Central’s campus. We didn’t ever lose Booker T or MNW fwiw. If it wasn’t for kids wanting to be close to home, we might be sub 500 every year like fsu is now. It’s been a very long and dark road back. 🙌
I don't think people understand how much Onion alienated himself with schools other than MNW and BTW.....

Sheesh 6 of the top 10 in Florida
Not trying to be a dikk but just letting you know. There are 7 schools on that list from Florida and there are 14 teams listed. It’s still impressive af because the closest state has 2 on the list from Texas. Also, people argue that Texas, California, Georgia, and Louisiana have just as much, if not more talent then Florida. Well as of right now that doesn’t seem to be the case. Those states definitely have ballers, but Florida is dominating in this statistical category and it’s not even close.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back