High Schools With Most NFL Draft Picks

Advertisement
Just off the top of my head for guys we signed since Coker.

STA: Brandon Linder, Nick Linder, Tavares Gooden, keion Payne, Jermaine Barton, Phillip Dorset, Jelani Hamilton, Anthony Moten, Sam Bruce, Mike Harley

AH: Jared Wheeler, Walter Tucker, Oliver Vernon

NW: 2008 class, Sam Brooks, Ryan Mayes, Artie Burns, Mike Smith

Central: Yearby

IMG: Tyree, St Luis, Ryan Fine, Scott Patchan.

Norland: Duke, Flowers

3 First rounder in Dorset, Burns, and Flowers

We need to do a lot better. That list is pathetic
Is AH American High or American Heritage?
Olivier Vernon went to American High.

STA: Brandon Linder, Nick Linder, Tavares Gooden, keion Payne, Jermaine Barton, Phillip Dorset, Jelani Hamilton, Anthony Moten, Sam Bruce, Mike Harley

Swing and miss to hit ratio not good.

Not at all.

What happened to Carol City high? Back in the day they used to put all sorts of dudes into college football.

I never seem them discussed in any of these threads anymore.
In Broward (to a degree Dade and Palm Beach), Heritage and STA are amassing talent at expense of the public schools.

Also, Bishop McArthy and Cardinal Gibbons are big competitors to them either.

Keep it real for the blue and gold bïtches.

Advertisement
King of the idiots. Between big timing coaches/kids and sucking up to Donna the program killing shill, he set us down a twenty year path of mediocrity
Careful, you’re going to upset the Donna Stans for speaking the truth.

That Chewbacca-looking dwarf was a huge problem for the University’s athletic program. At least Frenk isn’t haughty enough to stick his nose into everything, and hired competent individuals to oversee departments he doesn’t have as much knowledge on.

King of the idiots. Between big timing coaches/kids and sucking up to Donna the program killing shill, he set us down a twenty year path of mediocrity
I'm no fan of Ms Baggins on a personal level, but I believe she receives far too much blame for decline in Miami athletics.

I'd offer that bell needs to be hung around the necks of BoT.

Truthfully, we've had our hands on several STA kids over the years, but somehow it didnt work out...

At the time, perhaps the lack of player development on the staff's part made the other STA kids go in another direction ??
You post this 500 yards from a school zone?

I'm no fan of Ms Baggins on a personal level, but I believe she receives far too much blame for decline in Miami athletics.

Don't use logic, our dumbass "fans" don't like that. The fact that our fanbase thinks that Dr. Shalala was running the athletic department by herself without any oversight from her bosses(The BOT) is proof that our fanbase doesn't know a **** thing about the University or how any school is managed.

The BOT dropped the ball, because they have the ultimate decision making authority. If they want something done, it gets done. The athletically minded people in the BOT (Including one Jon Vilma) sat on their asses, and only made a move once it became a national joke. They were content to sit and do nothing until the negative PR compelled them to act.

Advertisement

Respectfully, I disagree. I’d go so far as to blame here for Butch leaving too. She was destructive on the football side before she ever took on the Presidents role. She was good for the university and some other areas. The devil as far as the football program was concerned. I ask you, what did she ever do for or to the program that was ultimately good for it

STA: Missing Avery Huff, Al Blades Jr, Michael Irving 2

AH: Missing Kaileon Herber, Nesta Silvera. Oliver Vernon went to American nor American Heritage

What happened to Carol City high? Back in the day they used to put all sorts of dudes into college football.

I never seem them discussed in any of these threads anymore.
First 2 years I played optimist football at PPO, we played in the North Dade league and they thoroughly kicked our asses. This was ‘68/‘69. Lol.

Advertisement
Respectfully, I disagree. I’d go so far as to blame here for Butch leaving too. She was destructive on the football side before she ever took on the Presidents role. She was good for the university and some other areas. The devil as far as the football program was concerned. I ask you, what did she ever do for or to the program that was ultimately good for it
You may disagree, but she did get the Canes through the NCAA Shapiro investigation pretty unscathed. Actually, Miami ended up getting positive PR in the press as to the overreach of the NCAA.

Advertisement
You may disagree, but she did get the Canes through the NCAA Shapiro investigation pretty unscathed. Actually, Miami ended up getting positive PR in the press as to the overreach of the NCAA.
I do. She “got us through” something that never should have happened. We had an idiot at the helm and his complicity and weakness as a program manager allowed that public stupidity. I won’t get into specifics, but why do you think others cheat so easily and we couldn’t. Do you really think Jimmy or Howard didn’t? She’s a politician and a fool. She pushed a man out the door and hired a fool, because of a narrative she wanted on the university’s and her resume. Anyone who knows the city or Randy, knew he was the wrong person. Randy was in way over his head.

Advertisement
Back