High School Football Update

Advertisement
Lol. No state is playing football.
We're confused AF in metro Atlanta. All major school districts are virtual only for the fall now. Yet the superintendents are all saying that fall Sports will continue. We had a great practice this morning. I realize this could change in a moment's notice like everything else has recently.

How far fetched would it be to speculate that if: a) HS football is canned this year b) College football is canned this year c) NFL is canned this year. The NFL forgoes a draft in 2021 and players (given an extra year of eligibility) stay and play a season in '21 since they can't go pro anyway?

I know A LOT of things have to happen and a lot of entities have to come to an agreement it might help everyone or hurt - depending on how you see it

Advertisement
We're confused AF in metro Atlanta. All major school districts are virtual only for the fall now. Yet the superintendents are all saying that fall Sports will continue. We had a great practice this morning. I realize this could change in a moment's notice like everything else has recently.
Awesome. Someone who's actually living in the real word. Thanks for the true insight. Hope tomorrow's practice goes as well as today.

Math, Science, and Social studies arent contact sports.

You remind of this guy I went to school with that bragged about being an attorney, only to find out he was some tax attorney; aka, he was really only a glorified turbo tax preparer.

Like bragging about being a pro football player but really being a practice squad player in the arena league

Advertisement
You remind of this guy I went to school with that bragged about being an attorney, only to find out he was some tax attorney; aka, he was really only a glorified turbo tax preparer.

Like bragging about being a pro football player but really being a practice squad player in the arena league

Great story.

You're a liar, you never went to school.

Advertisement

Sounds a lot like someone who porsts here.....

Advertisement
Coach Tim Conrad has HS football coaching experience in South Florida, so wanted to put this out there for you guys that may know him. I have heard he is doing well and is in ICU as a precaution only.🙏

Here's a statement from the school here in metro Atlanta:

Tim Conrad, our ST Coordinator and even better English teacher, is in the hospital fighting Covid/pneumonia. Please keep him in your thoughts n prayers.

Coach Tim Conrad has HS football coaching experience in South Florida, so wanted to put this out there for you guys that may know him. I have heard he is doing well and is in ICU as a precaution only.🙏

Here's a statement from the school here in metro Atlanta:

Tim Conrad, our ST Coordinator and even better English teacher, is in the hospital fighting Covid/pneumonia. Please keep him in your thoughts n prayers.
My old man is 77. Start his 3rd week hospitalized. Beat the pneumonia part officially yesterday. Working on gettingthe kidneys up to snuff. If i read my sister's text correctly he's finally tested negative. All hope and courage to Coach. If hes a fighter and with proper care he'll come out of it ok.

My old man is 77. Start his 3rd week hospitalized. Beat the pneumonia part officially yesterday. Working on gettingthe kidneys up to snuff. If i read my sister's text correctly he's finally tested negative. All hope and courage to Coach. If hes a fighter and with proper care he'll come out of it ok.
Thanks for the encouragement. Coach is definitely a fighter.
🙏 up for your pop.

Advertisement
Back