High praise for D'Eriq King video

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll take his advice and keep that story in the back of my mind. Waaaaay back.

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if king breaks Rosiers program record for TDs accounted for
1580351644971.gif

J12 was the last time I heard it mentioned..maybe a lil bit with Duke too..but when we started 4-0 in 09 jacory started getting “H” buzz lol
We didn't start 4-0 in 09.

And anyone who believed in Jacory Harris needed a serious dose of reality.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Strong Opinion Sports guy does some great videos. He’s very talented
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he makes his way to ESPN or a major network soon.

I agree with his takes on Tua (likes) and Herbert (thinks something is off). Found his channel while checking out NFL Draft vids and subscribed.

I don't think there's any doubt King is a very good QB and should be a great fit in this offense.

But I'd pump the brakes on thinking that alone will make us a very good team in 2020. It gives us a chance, but while QB play and OC may have been our 2 biggest issues (on the field anyways), they're far from the only ones

Advertisement
One of these **** years the law of averages has to play in our favor. One good season out of the last 19 in total doesn’t cut it. Why not be the dark horse, especially if King can amass 40+ TD’s passing and rushing. That would shatter Rosier’s record and I believe give us at minimum 3 more victories than last year, with a year under our belts experience wise and essentially the same schedule. Something has to give - either we go 9-3 or better, and King is in the discussion for the H word. Or we implode again and Manny is kicked out the Hecht Center. It’s really one of those 2 extremes; so why not us doing well? Including King?

I should also say mentioned by people that matter haha

Kaaya I think had some hype but...we’ve been struggling for buzz there for a while
Yea..mostly I was referring to minds outside the Miami fanbase..not or rabid minds of the likes of CIS lol

We didn't start 4-0 in 09.

And anyone who believed in Jacory Harris needed a serious dose of reality.
Your right..3-1..or whatever it was..but it was ppl like Kirk herbie and other who had us top 5 after being 3-0 and j12 as a serious candidate that early

Advertisement
Back