High praise for Burns.

Sully

Recruit
Burns, he’s an unbelievable athlete, a first-rounder out of Miami,” Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman said. “The kid’s got it all; he’s got the athleticism, the speed, length. So, he’s definitely been playing well. He’s been playing more, and that’s for a reason.

Advertisement
Towards the end of the season he really came on big for the Steelers & I say that as a Ravens fan.

He's done a **** good job shutting down his matchup over the last 6 weeks (playoffs included).

As he further develops, he has a sky rocket ceiling to be one of the best Corners in the league.

He plays the ball really well in the air & he's beginning to master the art of baiting QB's into think he's been beat...

I remember during the regular season against Buffalo he picked off Tyrod Taylor & the WR had to be at least 5-7yds away behind him, but he just leaped up there and snatched that thing out of the air.
He did that a lot his Junior year here too.

Towards the end of the season he really came on big for the Steelers & I say that as a Ravens fan.

He's done a **** good job shutting down his matchup so over the last 6 weeks (playoffs included).

As he further develops, he has a sky rocket ceiling to be one of the best Corners in the league.

He plays the ball really well in the air & he's beginning to master the art of baiting QB's into think he's been beat...

I remember during the regular season against Buffalo he picked off Tyrod Taylor & the WR had to be at least 5-7yds away behind him, but he just leaped up there and snatched that thing out of the air.

There should be a rule that the steelers can't have any Miami players. I find myself trying to root for them to lose while hoping individuals do well. Also the browns.

He's done a **** good job shutting down his matchup so over the last 6 weeks (playoffs included).

There should be a rule that the steelers can't have any Miami players. I find myself trying to root for them to lose while hoping individuals do well. Also the browns.
Lol, that's one of my knocks on Ozzie Newsome, he's always obsessed with Bama players & small school kids...

After Tray Walker died, I really hoped we would've traded down into the mid-1st round & picked Artie, instead of drafting that OL from Notre Dame.

Lol, that's one of my knocks on Ozzie Newsome, he's always obsessed with Bama players & small school kids...

After Tray Walker died, I really hoped we would've traded down into the mid-1st round & picked Artie, instead of drafting that OL from Notre Dame.

Ozzie's great, but he needs to remember who the heart and soul of that team always was. Hopefully Miami puts out some defensive savages over the next few years and he stocks up.

Advertisement
But Ravens problems are more on the offensive side. Flacco is a good QB but they have no running game, and limited on quality players for flacco to throw to

But Ravens problems are more on the offensive side. Flacco is a good QB but they have no running game, and limited on quality players for flacco to throw to

I'm in favor of going the early 2000s route. Let's forget the offense even exists and load up on D. Tucker's good for 9+ points per game which should be plenty.

Flacco is average as **** & Perriman was another wasted 1st round pick.

The Ravens biggest problem is we have a weak Secondary & old Edge rushers.

I refuse to let you guys sully Sully's thread about the most successful NFL franchise and Artie Burns with your Bawlmer nonsense!

sad raven.jpg

Advertisement
Beast if he wouldve stayed our secondary wouldve had a lot more ints this year his playmaking ability was definitely missed.

Advertisement
Advertisement

That's been his biggest knock bruh... remember Terrence Cody, matt elam, too many first busts.

Advertisement
Back