...High maintenance....Low output..."

Bam.... there is it is....

Do you Diaz-hater monkeys on CIS understand what "reading between the lines" mean?

It's a been a rebuilding year and you gotta go with the horses you have... which is what Coach Diaz and assistants had to deal with this year...

We got little prima donas who demand consolation plaques and guaranteed starting positions no matter how much they suck...

But the bullshyt is coming to an end...

Read between these lines:

"the QB competition is open for the bowl game" means our starting QB is a little p*ssy who demanded the starting job or he was going to transfer...leaving us with a crappy 2nd stringer in NKosi and a menstruating 3rd string QB too p*ssy-whipped to play football because he's worried about sucking his model GF's toes every time she demands it...

My gut also tells me Diaz has a secret 2020 QB commit or transfer in his sleeve as the back up plan and he's no longer going to bite his tongue dealing with these prima donas and Canes-wannabe's who are more worried about their dance moves and twitter feeds.

As I said earlier this season-- the bigger problem are the players-- not the coaches.

YES WE NEED COACHING UPGRADES... but FIRST we need more committed DOGS on this team.

Go ahead and throw the hate--i can handle it.

Cane till i die mofos!
You my friend are delusional. Manny sucks monkey balls there is a desperate need of change in this program starting with Blake James and Manny Diaz they got to go. We are a joke and have been a joke for a long time.

Advertisement

Do you Diaz-hater monkeys on CIS understand what "reading between the lines" mean?

It's a been a rebuilding year and you gotta go with the horses you have... which is what Coach Diaz and assistants had to deal with this year...

We got little prima donas who demand consolation plaques and guaranteed starting positions no matter how much they suck...

"the QB competition is open for the bowl game" means our starting QB is a little p*ssy who demanded the starting job or he was going to transfer...leaving us with a crappy 2nd stringer in NKosi and a menstruating 3rd string QB too p*ssy-whipped to play football because he's worried about sucking his model GF's toes every time she demands it...

My gut also tells me Diaz has a secret 2020 QB commit or transfer in his sleeve as the back up plan and he's no longer going to bite his tongue dealing with these prima donas and Canes-wannabe's who are more worried about their dance moves and twitter feeds.

As I said earlier this season-- the bigger problem are the players-- not the coaches.

YES WE NEED COACHING UPGRADES... but FIRST we need more committed DOGS on this team.

Cane till i die mofos!
Well, 1st of all, these are Diaz's guys. At least half of them. He's been here 4 years, which is why he doesn't get the new coach pass and time to rebuilt the program. He has recruited every guy on defense except Robert Knowles, and Scott Patchan.

At minimum, Diaz has to own the culture and product on the defensive side of the ball. There are NO excuses!!!

LOL. Manny’s prize in the transfer window can’t throw and is currently trying to get CBD sponsorships on the Gram.

LOL at him having a plan to bail us out.

I thought the title of this thread was about the Head Football Coach in Coral Gables. Yacht trips and expensive gold chains just to produce a 6-6 regular-season record.

Leave the player. Trade the coach. UF did it after a 4(?) win season and it paid off IMMEDIATELY.

Advertisement

Cane till i die mofos!
It'd be nice if you're right, but think you're wrong. Coaching matters.
Don't disagree on the thoughts on the players, but that's the easy answer that's played out every cycle for the last almost 2 decades.

Rebuilding year? More like rebuilding MILLENNIA. Why should we believe Diaz is at all better than Coker, Shannon, Golden or Richt?

Well, 1st of all, these are Diaz's guys. At least half of them. He's been here 4 years, which is why he doesn't get the new coach pass and time to rebuilt the program. He has recruited every guy on defense except Robert Knowles, and Scott Patchan.

At minimum, Diaz has to own the culture and product on the defensive side of the ball. There are NO excuses!!!

It starts and ends with coaching. See Mullen at UF. 2019 is 100% on Diaz, his hires, and his inability to lead men like Enos, or prepare his team during a simple bye week.

Manny knows this, too. Trust me. For a guy who is all about paying homage to Miami teams from the 80s/90s, Diaz is aware that Miami has only ever been good with a steady, white QB at the helm.

We've had plenty white qbs the past ten years including Tate rn. Problem is they haven't been good enough to beat the competition and whatever Marve is 😅

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back