Off-Topic High End Brothels in DC, shocking!

Advertisement
I "heard from a friend".
Incredulous Come On GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah, although I did used to hang out around Tyson's Corner, off the Beltway in Northern VA, in one of my jobs.

If you valued your Security Clearance, required to allow you to remain employed, frequenting a brothel would not be advisable.

It was always weird to me that Gov't employees/officials who clearly understood that, and behaved accordingly here in the States, could change so drastically if traveling/stationed abroad.

Advertisement
Nah, although I did used to hang out around Tyson's Corner, off the Beltway in Northern VA, in one of my jobs.

If you valued your Security Clearance, required to allow you to remain employed, frequenting a brothel would not be advisable.

It was always weird to me that Gov't employees/officials who clearly understood that, and behaved accordingly here in the States, could change so drastically if traveling/stationed abroad.
I lived and worked in that immediate area at one time. It’s an interesting mix of the affluent.

Advertisement
I lived and worked in that immediate area at one time. It’s an interesting mix of the affluent.

Loads of Arab money in that area.

Interesting story time: when i first moved to the area back in the early 00s, there was an article in the WPost about a commercial construction project near Tysons corner. At one point in the project, a bunch of black SUVs appeared at the construction site out of the blue because the crew had apparently accessed some buried top-secret cable net work that was in none of the plans.

Last edited:
Loads of Arab money in that area.

Interesting story time: when i first moved to the area back in the early 00s, there was an article in the WPost about a commercial construction project near Tysons corner. At one point in the project, a bunch of black SUVs appeared at the construction site out of the blue because the crew had apparently accessed some buried top-secret cable net work that was in none of the plans.
****. You know what’s down the road on the left going towards the Chain Bridge. That’s still a good run for fiber though.

Advertisement
Back