Hi! My Name Is...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome. You're cool in my book as long as you don't say "let's eat these Ws"

Advertisement
Respect for the Eminem intro.

We don't want bs fluff pieces. or ****** *** predictions that you are unsure about. If your sources aren't confident as ****, don't even say it. You gotta build your rep up just like Pete did (till he threw it all away running with that slimy agent). Worst thing you can do on CIS is be too confident in a prediction and have it completely blow up in your face. One thing Pete did well was keep what he said pretty measured. Don't over comment and write things carelessly - you gotta be better than the rest of us idiots.

Maybe you should create an alt account and hit up the WEZ for like a week to get some hardcore seasoning and leather skin under your belt right away. It'll turn you from a summer child to a man of winter.

Good luck.

I'll decide if he's the goods....

Class of 2013 graduate, eh? What'd you get in Terilli's class?

Welcome and good luck.

Oh and if you have any insight as to who DSJ is, you can gain some brownie points with the board.

Advertisement
I really thought this was going to be a Johnny Cash farewell.

I am curious, where do you stand on publicly congratulating players who play along Miami coaches for years just to go to another school? Do you plan to change your social media to be UF or FSU themed?

Advertisement
Respect for the Eminem intro.

We don't want bs fluff pieces. or ****** *** predictions that you are unsure about. If your sources aren't confident as ****, don't even say it. You gotta build your rep up just like Pete did (till he threw it all away running with that slimy agent). Worst thing you can do on CIS is be too confident in a prediction and have it completely blow up in your face. One thing Pete did well was keep what he said pretty measured. Don't over comment and write things carelessly - you gotta be better than the rest of us idiots.

Maybe you should create an alt account and hit up the WEZ for like a week to get some hardcore seasoning and leather skin under your belt right away. It'll turn you from a summer child to a man of winter.

Good luck.

When did this motherfcker start speaking for us?

Advertisement
Back