Hi! My Name Is...

Has DMoney shared with you - that for good inside information - you may wish to consult with WhoopingCane?

Are you on Whoops PM list?

Advertisement
You actually sound professional.

I look forward to your content and hope you and your associate prosper.

A bit of unsolicited advice. Don’t worry about “replacing” Pete. What Pete did was unique, and you need to do you. Do what you do best and don’t worry about the rest, including all the “insider” shlt. Better to be right than to be first.

Also, you kinda look drunk as fūck in your avi, but maybe that’s just me.

All the best.

Advertisement
First of all you’ll need to let us know what size singlet you’ll need for the mat drills. Actually that’s it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
One request. Please don't turn this place into Ferman's playground. The throwing **** against the wall to see what sticks and getting clicks is not what this place has always been about from the leadership.

I trust D$ won't ever let it get to that, but that commitment from you would be big in my opinion. There have been a bunch of folks that have been around with D$ from way before this place came into being and would stick with him through thick and thin.

I hope that will continue. There is absolutely no way anyone in this business will be 100%, or even 75% right. But it is being right on the big things that matter, we don't need the "Gruden is coming" stuff. It is more of Richt is coming that got this place where it is. Either way, just my ask, hope the leadership credibility remains #1 priority,

Advertisement
Back