Hey, where did all the trolls go?

Thanks fam

**** i was on a high way in jersey right now and a benz drove by with a cane sticker i threw up the u going 80mph and the lady threw it back up lol.

Im like **** the u is a universal language....i recorded that ****
Me and a dude that works for my local cable company chop it up all the time about our Canes because we both sport U front tags on our cars.

Advertisement
I'm sure Blackvern is lurking with a prewritten version of Bleak Visions just waiting for the right moment to publish.

If he is a lazy recruiter, than wtf is our corch? And since that game they have gotten a **** of a lot better over the season. We went on to lose to Georgia Tech.

They didn't get better. They were a play from losing to Kentucky. They were losing to South Carolina in the 4th quarter. But keep praising him. I hope he is there a long time.

Advertisement
Just because we beat a ****** FSU team doesn’t mean we are relatively good at this point & Manny & Co. are the right people to right this ship. This place is overreaction central.

Trolls are probably in the same hole the homers were in after GT.

OP- read the works of Marcus Aurelius and learn to govern your emotions.

Image result for thread sucks gif

Advertisement
They didn't get better. They were a play from losing to Kentucky. They were losing to South Carolina in the 4th quarter. But keep praising him. I hope he is there a long time.

Are you kidding me? They almost lost to Miami, as you said. Miami almost lost to CMU, lost to UNC, GT, and VT. Florida went on to beat tons of good teams. They clearly got a lot better. If that Florida team, that almost lost to Miami didn't get better they would be winless in the SEC.

The gaytors have, for the most part, been a better coached team than us this year. That said, Mullet’s a goober who is a subpar recruiter and who oversaw that shît show off-season and he also started and stuck with Franks over Trask.

The gaytor fans are starting to rip him and Grantham. We finally look like we are improving but we also beat a shipwreck yesterday so at this point, I’d like to see how both teams finish the year. I don’t think we have the right staff but I can just hope I’m wrong. I did see improvements all over the place yesterday.

Are you kidding me? They almost lost to Miami, as you said. Miami almost lost to CMU, lost to UNC, GT, and VT. Florida went on to beat tons of good teams. They clearly got a lot better. If that Florida team, that almost lost to Miami didn't get better they would be winless in the SEC.

The SEC teams they've beaten aren't great. They only got better when their starter, selected by Mullen, went down for the season. Nothing else about their team is any different.

Go to their board and tell me that they are very happy with him.

Advertisement
The SEC teams they've beaten aren't great. They only got better when their starter, selected by Mullen, went down for the season. Nothing else about their team is any different.

Go to their board and tell me that they are very happy with him.

Of course they are not ecstatic. This is not CIS where our fans act like we won the super bowl and discovered the next Nick Saban because we beat the worst FSU team in 50 years. No they are not great teams, but they all are better than Georgia Tech.

Of course they are not ecstatic.

Thank you. All I was arguing about was your comment that they are "very happy" with Mullen. You finally got around to retracting that. All I have to do is stay the course and you guys will eventually contradict yourselves. My work is done here.

Advertisement
Thank you. All I was arguing about was your comment that they are "very happy" with Mullen. You finally got around to retracting that. All I have to do is stay the course and you guys will eventually contradict yourselves. My work is done here.

Ecstatic is happier than very happy. They are very happy they have Mullen. They actually have a good post. Just because you find a few guys upset they aren't winning NCs doesn't mean their average fan is not very happy with him.

Ecstatic is happier than very happy. They are very happy they have Mullen. They actually have a good post. Just because you find a few guys upset they aren't winning NCs doesn't mean their average fan is not very happy with him.

No, they aren't very happy or ecstatic with him. Take the L. They expect to play for titles.

And I love how "ecstatic" is "more than very happy".

No, they aren't very happy or ecstatic with him. Take the L. They expect to play for titles.

And I love how "ecstatic" is "more than very happy".

You are wrong as usual. The Gators are very happy with Mullen. You may find some ****ed off fans, but the majority are happy.

Use a dictionary Jagr. Overwhelming happiness is more than "very happy".
  • feeling or expressing overwhelming happiness or joyful excitement.

involving an experience of mystic self-transcendence.

Advertisement
Back