Hey, where did all the trolls go?

LMFAO I am sure they are very happy they have a competent coach.

Their "competent" coach allowed our "disaster" coach to have the ball down four in the 4th quarter.

Dan Mullen is exactly what he always showed: he's going to be a lazy recruited and will lose a few games to make sure they are not a title contender. Trust me, they are not "very happy" up there.

Advertisement
Their "competent" coach allowed our "disaster" coach to have the ball down four in the 4th quarter.

Dan Mullen is exactly what he always showed: he's going to be a lazy recruited and will lose a few games to make sure they are not a title contender. Trust me, they are not "very happy" up there.
Yea UF will ne decent not recruit that well and never beat UF. Maybe one time in 6 years type thing. Mullet will be there HC for a goodnwhile maybe 6-10 years cause that good enough for them

If he is a lazy recruiter, than wtf is our corch? And since that game they have gotten a **** of a lot better over the season. We went on to lose to Georgia Tech.

Advertisement
If he is a lazy recruiter, than wtf is our corch? And since that game they have gotten a **** of a lot better over the season. We went on to lose to Georgia Tech.
Boy you sure your not a gator fan, you stay on Mullen nuts man.

Since realistic fans who know archaic offense isn’t taking us to a natty are trolls then I’m present. We all love winning which is why we hate losing so much. Looked ugly at times but good win F fspoo

You don't watch many games. Mullen isn't all that great and he's very fortunate that Franks got hurt and can't play. He would've lost to Kentucky. If he is a great coach how come he kept going with Franks who is trash?

Advertisement
You don't watch many games. Mullen isn't all that great and he's very fortunate that Franks got hurt and can't play. He would've lost to Kentucky. If he is a great coach how come he kept going with Franks who is trash?

Wrong, I watch every Gator game, rooting for their opponent. I said he was competent, which is a **** of a lot better than what we have over here.

I applaud the first part of your sentence. Man of my own hear right there. Back half of your statement we can agree to disagree.

He took a team that missed a bowl and the following year dominated the peach bowl and finished ranked 6th. Manny took a 7-6 team and is going to have us playing in some trash bowl at the end of the season.

Advertisement
He took a team that missed a bowl and the following year dominated the peach bowl and finished ranked 6th. Manny took a 7-6 team and is going to have us playing in some trash bowl at the end of the season.
Like I said. Agree to disagree. We can do that. Better than you and me resorting to name calling over a douche like Mullen hh

I'm not sure how pointing out that Manny is a poor recruiter makes the statement about Mullen any less true -- even a somewhat reasonable **** fan will admit recruiting is Mullet's kryptonite.

Sad times when Canes fans are white knighting for the UiF corch the day after UiF loses to UGA and UM soundly bears f$u.

I'm not sure how pointing out that Manny is a poor recruiter makes the statement about Mullen any less true -- even a somewhat reasonable **** fan will admit recruiting is Mullet's kryptonite.

Sad times when Canes fans are white knighting for the UiF corch the day after UiF loses to UGA and UM soundly bears f$u.

I never said he was a great recruiter. I am just saying, if you are going to say Mullet sucks at recruiting. Then you must think Manny is HORRIBLE.

Advertisement
I never said he was a great recruiter. I am just saying, if you are going to say Mullet sucks at recruiting. Then you must think Manny is HORRIBLE.

I think they are both subpar recruiters.
But I don't take every opportunity to deflect the conversation about Mullet being a poor recruiter by pointing out Manny is as well.

I think they are both subpar recruiters.
But I don't take every opportunity to deflect the conversation about Mullet being a poor recruiter by pointing out Manny is as well.
I don't take every opportunity. The topic of discussion was Florida trolls. However, the are on vastly different levels of poor.

Advertisement
Back