Hey, Shannon

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
Nice LB play yesterday!

I'm worried you are going to lock down S Fl for Arkansas!

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
He didn't have time to train his kids bc he and MiamiNights and vburd and PTF and CBFL were all at Uncle Luke's house trying to organize an anti 3-4 defense rally in Opa Locka.

Advertisement
We're 5-0. #10 in the country. Bright future.

Let's leave the past in the past.

+1

Direct your hate at real scumbags, like Urban and Muschump. No need to call out a former Cane.

A former Cane that destroyed us, then bad mouthed us to recruits to help Louisville.

Just having fun. And don't think Shannon will NOT be using the NCAA punishment down in S Fl. **** him.

Yes, Randy's tenure was disgusting. Yes, he wasted tons of talent. Yes, he set us back 2-3 years.

But it's in the past, what does bringing it up now do?

We're 5-0. #10 in the country. Bright future.

Let's leave the past in the past.

+1

Direct your hate at real scumbags, like Urban and Muschump. No need to call out a former Cane.

Id say the man who not only burned the program down on the field but also was so incompetent off the field that his coaches were busy digging us an NCAA sanctions grave. Randy did more damage here than Urban and Muschamp combined, former Cane or not.

Yes, Randy's tenure was disgusting. Yes, he wasted tons of talent. Yes, he set us back 2-3 years.

But it's in the past, what does bringing it up now do?

It was all in good fun. If you can't laugh at his LBers getting torched yesterday, (with TEs and QB draws going for 15 yards a pop all day) then you can't laugh. :)

Advertisement
He certainly can. I just don't see the point.

But to each his own.

292.gif

He is a good man and a Cane at heart who was in over his head and gave it his best. No need to rehash. Blame the people that hired him.

Personally, I will thoroughly enjoy every Arkansas loss this year and will be hoping for a lot more of what they got yesterday. Those two fat underhanded hogs Beilema and coach Guntwood along with the Collins and Kirkland fiascos have made UA one of the teams I check up on every week in hopes of seeing something much worse than the Hindenburg disaster unfold. I don't care if that makes me look childish or petty. To me it's what comes naturally after all the BS we had to go through with that program last recruiting cycle...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
UA takes their recruits there so that the redneck Arkansas fans can yell at them. To use a wrestling analogy, Arkansas fans view the Catfish Hole as their
finishing move from which recruits stand no chance of escaping when it is applied...

[video=youtube;eXc2GFPTLNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXc2GFPTLNU[/video]

Last edited:
Smokey is clearly against the idea that Randy Shannon should be able to earn his own living.

Advertisement
Back