Hey Richard Fain

They should have the Hurricane Club be in charge of the university.

I don't even know who Richard Fain is, and what he's done that's so terrible.

I suspect that UM football success is a fading memory for a lot of the people running the university now, and it's only going to pass with time. No way to arrest it. I've seen this before in history. Soon, UM football will be like the lost continent of Atlantis, or some mythic ancient army, maye like Troy, or whoever the fierce warriors of history were. The Huns? Hugenots?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Suck my **** you ****ing ******.

proxy.php

Schifoso e Disgraziato.

I keep hearing Fain's name on threads and none of it good. What did he say or do to get all this heat?

He is Vice Chairman of the BOT and Golden's biggest supporter. His input goes a long way

We're facked

He believes Al is a good man, great leader and disciplinarian that is extremely loyal.

he also loves long walks on the beach....poetry...and massaging AG with his throat

I suspect that UM football success is a fading memory for a lot of the people running the university now, and it's only going to pass with time. No way to arrest it. I've seen this before in history. Soon, UM football will be like the lost continent of Atlantis, or some mythic ancient army, maye like Troy, or whoever the fierce warriors of history were. The Huns? Hugenots?

If that is what they want to do in the long run (not care about fielding excellent football programs), then they should be honest
with the fanbase.
Tell them that their mission has changed.
Also, they should be honest with the ACC because I suspect this is not the reason why they were invited into the conference.
Not give lip service and then try to steal our hard-earned money like a bunch of gypsies.

Advertisement

If that is what they want to do in the long run (not care about fielding excellent football programs), then they should be honest
with the fanbase.
Also, they should be honest with the ACC because I suspect this is not the reason why they were invited into the conference.
Not give lip service and then try to steal our hard-earned money like a bunch of gypsies.

That would take too much integrity. It's obvious that integrity is a commodity in short supply within UM's leadership when you look at the way the school has fvcked low level employees and the community with the way they did the Public Health Trust and Jackson Memorial Hospital. Now that FIU has a medical school, I wouldn't be surprised to see them make a move to try to take over staffing Jackson and attempt to displace UM from Jackson.

I wonder if the people running the ACC are contemplating a replacement for a dismal UM sports program? I would laugh my *** off if the ACC flipped the tables on UM and got rid of UM as it's clear that UM has been shysting the ACC and replaces UM with a school that adds to the coffers as opposed to sucking off its udder. Without getting into politics, UM really reminds you of the bottom feeders in the Soviet Union pulling down that failed system.

I wonder if the people running the ACC are contemplating a replacement for a dismal UM sports program? I would laugh my *** off if the ACC flipped the tables on UM and got rid of UM as it's clear that UM has been shysting the ACC and replaces UM with a school that adds to the coffers as opposed to sucking off its udder. Without getting into politics, UM really reminds you of the bottom feeders in the Soviet Union pulling down that failed system.

Maybe Temple and The Former U could simply swap conferences. ACC <> AAC doesn't look too hard. That would be poetic justice for Goldie and his slurpers.

Seriously, you're 100%. Has the former U lived up to it's rep, or carried its own weight. It can also be argued that the guaranteed money of the ACC has ruined the now former U. Like a welfare check, it has removed the incentive to improve, and excel.

Last edited:
If Fain ever ran that cruise line the way UM (including athletics) is run, the shareholders would hold him accountable.

with the fanbase.

That would take too much integrity. It's obvious that integrity is a commodity in short supply within UM's leadership when you look at the way the school has fvcked low level employees and the community with the way they did the Public Health Trust and Jackson Memorial Hospital. Now that FIU has a medical school, I wouldn't be surprised to see them make a move to try to take over staffing Jackson and attempt to displace UM from Jackson.

Your last sentence....it's funny you noted this.
I made a similar observation on another forum except I compared UM to how Cuba aligned themselves to the old Soviet Union so they could subsist off their
oil subsidies, only to break off when the CCCP dissolved and live off Hugo Chavez's oil teat when it became convenient.
Awesome post, Ibis.

Advertisement

with the fanbase.

Great post and full of truth.

I see no reason why the ACC should keep miami, we are still a strong brand but quickly fading. Would love for the ACC to kick miami out. The school is not committed to athletics and should not reap any of the rewards.

Who's Fain?

A BOT member who likes big ****. Really, really likes big ****.

Golden got big ****.

Make the connection yet?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back