Hey Richard Fain

NVA CANE

All-American
Suck my **** you ******* ******.

proxy.php

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a shame to see what idiots like this who are making decisions they are not qualified to make (football related) have done to this program.

Why the BOT even has THAT much level of authority is beyond me. If you're going to hire an athletic director let him do his job. I hope the new president allows this to happen. (While hiring a new athletic director)

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Doesn't give a **** about UM. If one of his own employees produced anywhere near the results that Folden has Fain would have fired him 2 years ago.

Why the BOT even has a certain level of authority is beyond me. If you're going to hire an athletic director let him do his job. I hope the new president allows this to happen. (While hiring a new athletic director)
Maybe if that ***** Shalala didn't hire yes men in the athletic department we wouldn't have this problem. She completely destroyed this program and as a last act she simply refuses to do the right thing for the program and that is to fire golden. **** her and fain and the rest of them.

Doesn't give a **** about UM. If one of his own employees produced anywhere near the results that Folden has Fain would have fired him 2 years ago.
Yep. Same for most of those ******s on the BOT. They have such high standards for their bull**** business but for the UM program, failure is suddenly celebrated. **** them all.

Advertisement
Why the BOT even has a certain level of authority is beyond me. If you're going to hire an athletic director let him do his job. I hope the new president allows this to happen. (While hiring a new athletic director)

It all starts with the Fat ******* that runs the University. Being ****ed at James and even Golden at this point is wasted fury.

Everyone that works under her is a puppet. At the end of the day James, or any athletic director for that matter, is going to have limited power to make the hire.

She's killed UM football. And anyone who wants to suck her **** with the notion that Donna has done no harm because she improved the University academically can go **** themselves - it's possible to have successful academics and athletics, and how far this program has fallen under her is truly unbelievable.

Why the BOT even has THAT much level of authority is beyond me. If you're going to hire an athletic director let him do his job. I hope the new president allows this to happen. (While hiring a new athletic director)

the same BOT is hiring the president.

Advertisement

It all starts with the Fat ******* that runs the University. Being ****ed at James and even Golden at this point is wasted fury.

Everyone that works under her is a puppet. At the end of the day James, or any athletic director for that matter, is going to have limited power to make the hire.

She's killed UM football. And anyone who wants to suck her **** with the notion that Donna has done no harm because she improved the University academically can go **** themselves - it's possible to have successful academics and athletics, and how far this program has fallen under her is truly unbelievable.

shes gone anyways. now its up to the BOT to do the deed and fire the HC and AD. focus ur efforts on the people who will be there after spring -- THE BOT.

the same BOT is hiring the president.

Obviously. But the BOT speciliazes in academic matters. There's BOT members that oversee communications scho, business school, etc. But then when we get to the athletic department why do they have their hands in any of it? Like others have noted it's because Donna shifted the power

We need to stage an intervention for these *****. They're driving the program into the ground.

Advertisement
Back