Hey Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoopingcane

The Judge
Big problem.

I took a screen shot of my RSVP to Brickell Pub last night and asked for my 10% discount. They said they had no idea what I was talking about.

You owe me $15.72, jerk.

Pay me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am pretty sure this is a troll post. In the case that it isn't. The discount will be for the party that you go to for the Thursday night game. If you went to the pub last night thinking you were going to get a discount, well that is your own **** fault.

I am pretty sure this is a troll post. In the case that it isn't. The discount will be for the party that you go to for the Thursday night game. If you went to the pub last night thinking you were going to get a discount, well that is your own **** fault.

Why the **** did done did you done did post this ****? Hi

Advertisement
228.gif

Ummm, the promotion says, "RSVP for the Miami - UNC watch party at the Brickell Irish Pub and get 10% OFF !!!".

Tell me where it says what day the offer is good for. Tell me.

Damned bartender last night looked at me like I had a giant uni-brow stuck to my forehead.

229.gif

Advertisement

193.jpg

If I don't get this resolved to my full satisfaction, I am cancelling my premium subscription.

You got to hit em' where it hurts. The profit margins.

Advertisement

231.gif

Big problem.

I took a screen shot of my RSVP to Brickell Pub last night and asked for my 10% discount. They said they had no idea what I was talking about.

You owe me $15.72, jerk.

Pay me.

On a positive note, Whooping, you had to be excited to learn that the Brickell Pub takes EBT cards.

/Ba Zing!

/Lock thread!! (no literally)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back