Hey Manny! Have you seen our OL?

Advertisement
Didn't know this about Hattis but, according to "State of the U", Hattis' father played baseball for the Canes in the 70's.

Screenshot_20200122-110247_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Devin Cochran and Henry Hattis change the prospects of the offensive line from really bad to at minimum, average with the potential to be really good.

The general sentiment is that Hattis is money in the bank and will be here after he graduates from Stanford.

Cochran...full court press. Justice needs to be in this man's living room the second he's allowed.

LT - Cochran
LG - Rivers / Donaldson / Campbell - I like Rivers the most here and I just want the best 5 on the field.
C - Gaynor
RG - Hattis
RT - Scaife

Advertisement
Have to think that this is Dykstra, Hillery, and Herbert last go-round, right? They'll be RS Juniors with as many meaningful reps combined as I do.

Devin Cochran and Henry Hattis change the prospects of the offensive line from really bad to at minimum, average with the potential to be really good.

The general sentiment is that Hattis is money in the bank and will be here after he graduates from Stanford.

Cochran...full court press. Justice needs to be in this man's living room the second he's allowed.

LT - Cochran
LG - Rivers / Donaldson / Campbell - I like Rivers the most here and I just want the best 5 on the field.
C - Gaynor
RG - Hattis
RT - Scaife
No confidence in the new scheme, OL coach, and QB to collectively improve the OL? If not, curious as to why, bc I expect a significant jump.

Advertisement
No confidence in the new scheme, OL coach, and QB to collectively improve the OL? If not, curious as to why, bc I expect a significant jump.

Talent and depth. Barry stunted development and you're asking a lot of Justice to coach them all up.

They can't get any worse, but if you return everyone, I don't expect a significant jump, no.

We’re pretty much rolling with what we have in spring and see how it looks. Then taking grad guys if it still looks like a mess.

In a perfect world I’d like to Cochran and hattis. Letting Zion have a year to get right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back