Hey look, Blake the Eunuch is tweeting!

Advertisement
I will say this about Blake, he is just like us on this board about Mia sports and always has been. In school in Minnesota ,cat was sporting cane gear. He might be under qualified and a puppet, but dude has been a fan (diehard) since way back. Not that he could, but he is not one that would leave for some big 10 school or anywhere else for that matter.

The ACC checks have become more important than the product on the field. I would respect the man if he came out and told WE the fans that a 6 - 7 record is not acceptable at the U. But to say that the team showed progress ****es the fan base even more.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Interesting how he has the 2013 football schedule as his background.

I guess Blake isn't exactly a detail-oriented guy. You know, doesn't update his twit background, ducks going to basketball games (did he call in sick, or take a personal day?), refuses to take action on the current state of the football team, and appears to not give a rats *** about what the alumni and fans think.

Advertisement
Just reminding you that women can coach, participate on sports message boards, and talk trash just like you.

Be careful.

lulz at the only woman of the group wishing him a happy new year. women need to stay away from sports

Donna. Shalalalala.

The first thing wrong with this is that you're typing and not making a sandwich.

The second thing wrong is you know how to type and that probably takes away from your sandwich making skills.

This right here is how women end up battered.

Advertisement
Just reminding you that women can coach, participate on sports message boards, and talk trash just like you.

Be careful.

lulz at the only woman of the group wishing him a happy new year. women need to stay away from sports

Donna. Shalalalala.

The first thing wrong with this is that you're typing and not making a sandwich.

The second thing wrong is you know how to type and that probably takes away from your sandwich making skills.

And this right here is way out of line. Don't ******* make light of that ****.

Be careful.

Donna. Shalalalala.

And this right here is way out of line. Don't ******* make light of that ****.

Already did and will continue to do so. I find it mildly humorous, go **** yourself.

Advertisement
James has had to be the guy taking all the hits when its Shalala and the BOT's doing the damage. He has to spin this .Its his job. i dont envy him.

Advertisement
Back