Hey look, Blake the Eunuch is tweeting!

Advertisement
Literally, only one response to him was positive. The rest were calling for him and Golden to get out. There is no way they don't see it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Billy ‏@B_Waddup 20m20 minutes ago
@CanesAllAccess you mean you grew a pair of balls and fired Al golden

Jimi Kunkel ‏@JimiKunkel 15m15 minutes ago
@CanesAllAccess Congratulations to 2014 on progressing by one year this year and reaching its' goal of 2015. What a concept!

Curt ‏@CaneCurt 3m3 minutes ago
@CanesAllAccess Bet you're glad 2014 is over. It was the year you proved to the world that you are the worst AD on the planet. #firegolden
Conservative Cane ‏@gordonsolie 31m31 minutes ago
@CanesAllAccess Happy 2015? With Al Golden? You are a clueless joke. Go back to Maine.

Gino Jose ‏@GinoJose1983 12s12 seconds ago
@CanesAllAccess Your Athletic Department is a joke...You're Donna's eunuch...please leave my hometown already!

Curt ‏@CaneCurt 3m3 minutes ago
@CanesAllAccess Bet you're glad 2014 is over. It was the year you proved to the world that you are the worst AD on the planet. #firegolden

MATT FORBES ‏@MFORBES83 25m25 minutes ago
@CanesAllAccess fire golden and get ****** lost along with shalala

Drew Hoyler ‏@DHoyler06 22m22 minutes ago
@CanesAllAccess another year of u and golden destroying our program

Jeremy ‏@svtjer 1h1 hour ago
@CanesAllAccess you're the most incompetent athletic director in the country. you should be fired.

Custom Made ‏@Cold_Silos 1h1 hour ago
@CanesAllAccess Time to get home. Donna's back isn't going to loofah itself.

Richard Whipple ‏@ackcane 15m15 minutes ago
@CanesAllAccess Go away and take Al with you ... at least change the schedule on your twitter page. Sums it up right there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I will say this about Blake, he is just like us on this board about Mia sports and always has been. In school in Minnesota ,cat was sporting cane gear. He might be under qualified and a puppet, but dude has been a fan (diehard) since way back. Not that he could, but he is not one that would leave for some big 10 school or anywhere else for that matter.

I am officially back to this twitter thing to destroy the Admin, the BOT, Flake James and Alfraud Gordlen and until Butch is brought back.

lulz at the only woman of the group wishing him a happy new year. women need to stay away from sports

Advertisement
I will say this about Blake, he is just like us on this board about Mia sports and always has been. In school in Minnesota ,cat was sporting cane gear. He might be under qualified and a puppet, but dude has been a fan (diehard) since way back. Not that he could, but he is not one that would leave for some big 10 school or anywhere else for that matter.

If he's as big a fan as you say he can help the University tremendously by walking into traffic

Dumbest tweet of the year. What's happy about the Canes outlook for 2015? Is Blake that far in denial? The only way to make it a happy 2015 is bring in a big time PROVEN coach who can win. :youre_nuts:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back