Hey look, Blake the Eunuch is tweeting!

Wow, those responses to his tweet illustrate EXACTLY why Miami cannot attract a decent coach. Despicable.

Only 11 posts to his name and half of "his" posts describes the UM campus as a ghetto that has recruits scared of stepping foot on
campus.
I hope the mods deal with this troll ASAP.

Advertisement
Just reminding you that women can coach, participate on sports message boards, and talk trash just like you.

Donna. Shalalalala.

The first thing wrong with this is that you're typing and not making a sandwich.

The second thing wrong is you know how to type and that probably takes away from your sandwich making skills.

This right here is how women end up battered.

And this right here is way out of line. Don't ****ing make light of that ****.

Already did and will continue to do so. I find it mildly humorous, go **** yourself.

Say whatever you want. Laugh at all the Neanderthal bull**** you want. Those are our rights as Americans, and I'm within my rights to say I don't think domestic violence is funny.

In light of that, you wanna hear a real joke? Women's rights.

James has had to be the guy taking all the hits when its Shalala and the BOT's doing the damage. He has to spin this .Its his job. i dont envy him.

If he had a brain he would've resigned immediately rather than be those clowns' mouthpiece. He's being set up to be the fall guy when the new President comes in and is too dense to realize it. Nobody has a gun to his head, he's choosing to be a part of this farce and deserves everything he's getting.

Advertisement
He still has not deleted the negative tweets, what an idiot.

Best Tweet:D1rk ‏@wagnerm2010 14h14 hours ago
@CanesAllAccess I hope Al gives you AIDs you piece of ****

Wow, those responses to his tweet illustrate EXACTLY why Miami cannot attract a decent coach. Despicable.

Meaningless....the man sucks and is getting what he deserves. If he puts forth a better effort people will respect this bich more. Right now he just a puss waiting to get humped by Donny shalala

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back