Hey guys, been busy with some stuff but one question...

Every time it dies down just a little....ANOTHER thread like this pops up.
threadcop.jpg

Advertisement
BTw, for all those who ***** and moan about this thread( when all we're doing is having a light moment and having some fun with all this), nobody is making you go onto our threads. Put some of us on 'ignore', it's OK

But, this isn't life and death and we're allowed to laugh - to keep from crying

Your're absolutely right.

The thread titles are not always clear about the subject.
This was the 6th straight thread that I checked out that used to be reserved for only the trolls.

Yeah, we all have to laugh, but after a 2 months the same jokes are all played out.
Man, they're growing hair.
Not so funny anymore.
That's just me.

I guess I need posters with some original material.
I could appreciate that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That cloud was real. The NCAA took its **** time JUST so other schools could use it against us. Richt’s O is far worse than that cloud.

Granted, but the defense is more far better.

RICHt defense > Golden offense
RICHt offense = Golden defense

Advertisement
I see there are some people that need to be cheered up in this thread. I am not a therapist but I hope this can help..

e939df01ce2f2db02c4ac90a3cdbd922.gif

tumblr_oz8gv4AKqE1v8ing6o1_400.gif

Advertisement
we're really screwed aren't we?

No. We will be fine. Changes need to be made but nothing that's happened can't be fixed. Don't fall for the mass hysteria. Let's see how 2019 plays out and if we can't navigate that schedule then it's time to panic.

Advertisement
I see there are some people that need to be cheered up in this thread. I am not a therapist but I hope this can help..

e939df01ce2f2db02c4ac90a3cdbd922.gif

tumblr_oz8gv4AKqE1v8ing6o1_400.gif

Thanks Dr.

I feel better already.

If that doesn't give you a rise..... they may need to see Dr. Lazarus ( he uses the electric paddles)....or go to the nearest garage or construction site and pay them to try and lift it with a hoist or crane.

IF still no go....Then maybe you're just dead ....OR just into men

Last edited:
No. We will be fine. Changes need to be made but nothing that's happened can't be fixed. Don't fall for the mass hysteria. Let's see how 2019 plays out and if we can't navigate that schedule then it's time to panic.
Before this season most posters said our schedule was easy and coastal stinks. Posters predicted 1 loss but no more than 2. Your post on dangerous ice. You are inferring our schedule next year should result in a season with only a loss or two. Look for similar results next year as this year. 4 or 5 losses. Our QBs will not develop and be very erratic. Wr will still be unable to catch ball. O line going from bad to barely tolerable. Defense losing key players. New guys on d will not be as effective as Willis, Johnson, Jackson etc. Sorry, but we are in for another frustrating season in 2019.

K9, There’s levels of screwed. Kind of like Dante’s inferno with the 9 levels. Ours are like, Coaching, Recruiting, Playcalling, Arrogance, Conference, Mediocrity, Fan Apathy, Administration,... you get the idea. Feel free to add to our own levels of Screwed ****.

Advertisement
Back