Hey guys, been busy with some stuff but one question...

K9 keepin it a buck, thats why hes my guy. This cat be on the podcast and not scared to say we suck and fire this staff. I respect this ni99a more then anyone else that appears on podcast or moderators etc. @k9cane

He isnt a sunshine pumper and isnt scared to say a player sucks

Advertisement
BTw, for all those who ***** and moan about this thread( when all we're doing is having a light moment and having some fun with all this), nobody is making you go onto our threads. Put some of us on 'ignore', it's OK

But, this isn't life and death and we're allowed to laugh - to keep from crying
I bytch and moan but it makes me feel better its all laughs to me this U cant hurt me no more. The most amazing thing to me is the fans that are still in denial its almost unbelievable to me. Most of the time I laugh at this **** but when I see dumb **** like MR will turn it around or he will hire an OC and then u go to the recruiting board and we lost everyone its hilarious that people still believe. They have tons of evidence that says he wont turn it around and for fans to be hood winked again knowing the last staff, it amazes me fans r this dumb and dont see the writing on the wall. LSU was it for me I knew right there and my red flags were up on NSD's before that.

we're really screwed aren't we?
8B71BDE5-0035-441C-A500-B1BE97A0BF11_zpsyodryap8.png

K9 keepin it a buck, thats why hes my guy. This cat be on the podcast and not scared to say we suck and fire this staff. I respect this ni99a more then anyone else that appears on podcast or moderators etc. @k9cane

He isnt a sunshine pumper and isnt scared to say a player sucks
I thought I was your guy.

:(

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sadly, until Blake James is fired along with Richt, I don't see too much changing in the athletic program. Very depressing.

When Cooney said "Watch the Finish" last week...this wasn't what I was expecting

It's exactly what I was expecting. Anytime they say that, they are just trying to drum up some excitement and change the public perspective. It usually means recruiting is not going well and they need to get some positive information out. I know this class would completely fall a part down the stretch, just didn't realize it would be this many de-commits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back