Hey guys, been busy with some stuff but one question...

Advertisement
you-got-that-right-buddy.jpg

Advertisement
Leonard: What would you be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis?
Sheldon: Screwed.
Leonard: There you go.

Advertisement
My ciSources tell me that all our targets either don’t want to be canes and we don’t want/need them or they just haven’t experienced Miami weather in the winter. TIFWIW

Advertisement
I was thinking if there was any one move that would make me breath a sigh of relief...

If after the bowl game Rick announced he is hiring Bill Bedenbaugh from Oklahoma as OC, I'd feel like Jules after he finds out they are sending The Wolf. Oklahoma's system with our defense means next year's ACC championship game is a play-in for the playoffs. One dude could turnaround our fortune's that quick.

giphy.gif

200w.gif

Advertisement
K9,

I sensed the sarcasm in your original post above. But to answer your question, yes, we are screwed very much under the current leadership. I don't see much changing until major sweeping changes are made. Recruiting is even suffering terribly now.

BTW, what happened to the poster CANE DYNASTY? I haven't seen him post since Jeff Thomas was dismissed.

the Deacon never really has any surprise pulls on national signing day..... this year will not be any different

Advertisement
Back